oo Official Niketalk HOLIDAY BEARD Thread oo ...Update : FINAL PICS

Finally got around to taking some progress pics. I just cleaned it up a bit yesterday, so this is pretty accurate i think.

The most I can grow is a goatee and a stache if you can even call it that.
I'm dying for a chinstrap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

question,

any of your folks beards turn or grow in a different color ?

Im hispanic, and mine grows in some orange/brown when i have dark black hair

lol

edit : i shaved for first time 2 weeks ago since january/feb of early this year.

im going through the early stages right now on growing it out, i shaved every day for lil bit over a week , been 4 days now and its looking alright.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

question,

any of your folks beards turn or grow in a different color ?

Im hispanic, and mine grows in some orange/brown when i have dark black hair
That !+#% happens to me sometimes. I have no idea why because usually everything grows in black/dark brown. But every once in a while for somereason I get really light brown hairs that when the light hits it looks red.

Usually just shave it off and start over and then its gone.

I have really dark brown hair, but my chin has a mix of browns and a few reddish hairs in there.

You cant tell in person, but in pictures it looks really exaggerated.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I have really dark brown hair, but my chin has a mix of browns and a few reddish hairs in there.

You cant tell in person, but in pictures it looks really exaggerated.

Damn. I have blond hair and I grew out my beard and it was dark brown and red. Like what?
laugh.gif

Lol, go figure.

Like i said, you cant really tell in person for me, but in pics it always looks more noticeable.

Plus, the length obviously matters, when i keep it low and short, its all one color. But when i grow it out, i even get some blonde hairs in the mix.

bca159ed4826fb98d3d8a3bac011eede08b8865.jpg

here is my contribution haven't shaved since thanksgiving this is the longest i have ever let it go..im not to sure about it
ohwell.gif

This thread really fell off......you bastards all shaved didnt you?

Weak sauce.

QFT
tired.gif

either some of the guys shaved or couldnt grow anything
roll.gif

ill post my update later

Weak sauce.
my bad bro.. i shaved liek 2 weeks ago.. im 6 days days in , no shave ( except neck )

will update on monday

glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Weak sauce.

QFT
tired.gif

either some of the guys shaved or couldnt grow anything
roll.gif

ill post my update later

My attempt at a beard ended up being two long %$$ sideburns and chin hair
frown.gif

Weak sauce.

Yo! I'm still inspired, just been too lazy to post updates, I'm gonna dig up my original pics and quote them and get new ones up now....my beard iscoming in thick now, still kinda pubey though

206 - My moms bought me a Sharper Image shape up kit for XMas - it was on sale for 29.99 . I don't want to ask her to spend anymore than 29.99 on a beardthing/trimmer for me cause times are real tough for her right now but have you heard anything good about this one? It's a 13 piece kit, I just don'tknow if theres anything better out there for 29.99 or under, thanks man.

Weak sauce.

laugh.gif

still got mine but i had to trim it down. my boss said it was alittle too grizzly for the workplace
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Weak sauce.

Yo! I'm still inspired, just been too lazy to post updates, I'm gonna dig up my original pics and quote them and get new ones up now....my beard is coming in thick now, still kinda pubey though

206 - My moms bought me a Sharper Image shape up kit for XMas - it was on sale for 29.99 . I don't want to ask her to spend anymore than 29.99 on a beard thing/trimmer for me cause times are real tough for her right now but have you heard anything good about this one? It's a 13 piece kit, I just don't know if theres anything better out there for 29.99 or under, thanks man.

Return it. For shape-ups stick to Andis. For trimmers you can use anything cheap.

Yeah Uter, if its a whole clipper set, then it should be fine in all honesty, dont return it. But for $30 i dont think you can get a real solid outliner forshape-ups etc.

I dunno though, my stuff isnt expensive, but the Andis t-outliner is definitely worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom