Opinions of Drake

All I can say about dude is he's not one a one lane rapper he can rap/sing....and its always not about who's the most lyrical...long as they put outquailty music which drake has done

So Far Gone was really good to me, I liked it a lot, and I still play a lot of stuff on it. But he sounds the same in every song he has a guest feature in now.I hope his next album isn't filled with the same old same old.
He puts out good music though, I'm definitely looking forward to TML

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

I'm 23 btw so it's not like I just started listening to rap.

You def just started listening to rap.

Lol if you don't like him say so. I gotta be 40 to know rap? Gimme a break
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

So Far Gone was really good to me, I liked it a lot, and I still play a lot of stuff on it. But he sounds the same in every song he has a guest feature in now. I hope his next album isn't filled with the same old same old.
He puts out good music though, I'm definitely looking forward to TML

Ok so last night I was
pimp.gif
and watchin basketball on mute and was playing some Drake. I was always a fan of him since he started rapping, but I was listening to some songs from My Name is Drizzy 2. I came to the conclusion that he may be one of the best lyricist I've ever heard. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void.

Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void.

Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void. Null & Void.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Drake is defitnely one the best lyricist OR arguably the best lyricist of the up & coming homies.

Homie has the MOST anticipated album of 2010 hands down. & is the most hyped up & coming rapper since 50 Cent.

And YES i believe Drizzy's buzz IS BIGGER than 50 Cent's in 02'-03'.

#JustSayin

*Kanye Shrug*

This. But best lyricist of all time?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude barely is a lyricist
roll.gif

All this hate for a pretty vague statement. Jeez imagine if I would have made a definitive statement like Drake is the GOAT! I woulda got killed out here! That baby wit the sippy cup had me
roll.gif
though.

What I meant by lyricist is one who puts words together well and their punchlines make sense and it rhymes (for the most part). You know, even brining backwords/themes they said in previous bars. Does that word mean something different to others?

All this hate for a pretty vague statement. Jeez imagine if I would have made a definitive statement like Drake is the GOAT! I woulda got killed out here! That baby wit the sippy cup had me
roll.gif
though.

What I meant by lyricist is one who puts words together well and their punchlines make sense and it rhymes (for the most part). You know, even brining back words/themes they said in previous bars. Does that word mean something different to others?

You dont know the meaning of being a lyricist.

Nas
Eminem
Lupe

Listen to them. The 3 greatest lyricist in my book right now.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

roll.gif
though.

What I meant by lyricist is one who puts words together well and their punchlines make sense and it rhymes (for the most part). You know, even brining back words/themes they said in previous bars. Does that word mean something different to others?

Nas
Eminem
Lupe

Listen to them. The 3 greatest lyricist in my book right now.

I'd like to hear yours or someone else's definition.

Also, see how he stated his opinion???

roll.gif
though.

nerd.gif
Not gonna define this?

i'm one of the few ppl in here that will agree with you
lyrically, comeback season drake was BANANAS
you guys are lying to yourself if you don't think so
drake is a great lyricist point blank period

and im sure you've learned but when you throw the word "greatest" around here, ppl tend to get reeeal tight

If Drake was still making "Comeback Season" type material, meaning So Far Gone and if he did do another mixtape were of his Comeback Season style,then Thank Me Later is like Comeback Season then this may be a worthy topic. but no. Drake isnt a lyricist, or one of the best, their are plenty"Freshman" better than him, but hes good at what he does though, pause.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Drake is defitnely one the best lyricist OR arguably the best lyricist of the up & coming homies.

Homie has the MOST anticipated album of 2010 hands down. & is the most hyped up & coming rapper since 50 Cent.

And YES i believe Drizzy's buzz IS BIGGER than 50 Cent's in 02'-03'.

#JustSayin

*Kanye Shrug*

This. But best lyricist of all time?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude barely is a lyricist
roll.gif
Drake DOESN'T EVEN WRITE HIS OWN RHYMES. There was a huge thread about it.

Wait. I thought he was a actor??!! I think he's a great actor if the rumor are true cause he delivers those verses well. I used to be a fan of him till Iheard he's still a actor!!

Back
Top Bottom