Opinions on the Jordan 6s and 7s from their respective CDPs

Yep, the "Hares" and the "Carmines". How are the quality on both? The Carmines are just so sexy and I love 6s.

Yep, the "Hares" and the "Carmines". How are the quality on both? The Carmines are just so sexy and I love 6s.

The quality is good on both IMO. The sole on the VI's yellows fast but still a nice shoe.

The quality is good on both IMO. The sole on the VI's yellows fast but still a nice shoe.

Personally I think Hare's are better because there no signs for the shoe turning yellow.

Personally I think Hare's are better because there no signs for the shoe turning yellow.

But I gotta say having the Carmine VI's would be a nice pick up if your a collector.

But I gotta say having the Carmine VI's would be a nice pick up if your a collector.

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

i love the carmines but i cant wear them cuz where i stay it would not be nice wit the blue boys
I live in a ricket hood as well and I sport my Carmines and Raging Bulls all the time. Don't trip Hommie handle yours Suuwoop

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

i love the carmines but i cant wear them cuz where i stay it would not be nice wit the blue boys
I live in a ricket hood as well and I sport my Carmines and Raging Bulls all the time. Don't trip Hommie handle yours Suuwoop

yeah i cosign with everybody here both those shoes were really well made, but if you forced me to choose to get one or the other I would have to say the hares by a very tiny margin

yeah i cosign with everybody here both those shoes were really well made, but if you forced me to choose to get one or the other I would have to say the hares by a very tiny margin

Back
Top Bottom