Orange Bowl: Ga Tech vs Iowa "AY BAY-BAY!!!!"

Iowa is doing the right thing, tho, trying to make Nesbitt beat them...dive hasn't been there, nor has the pitch...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

props to Ricky Stanzi
pimp.gif

that's a class act with those kids and their wristbands
QFT...he's always been a good kid. Used to play AAU ball with him.

Nobody is in this thread.
nerd.gif

Nobody expected Iowa's D to shutdown GT like this so far.
laugh.gif

Iowa is by far the best/most physical run D GT has faced this season.

^ Didn't think it would have that much traffic...don't know too many GT/Iowa fans off the top of my head
laugh.gif

^ Didn't think it would have that much traffic...don't know too many GT/Iowa fans off the top of my head
laugh.gif

True. But the Boise/TCU game thread was made well after kickoff and it had decent traffic. *shrugs*

I don't even think the lone TCU fan on here who was talking smack has even shown his face yet.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I'm a Penn State alum so I'm rooting for Iowa in this one

Their D is no joke, I was at the miserable rain soaked night game back in September

flipping back to the game every so often, I just caught the halftime show, I had to turn it off immediately after seeing Reese's plastered all over myscreen

wait kool and the gang added rappers ...

ole variant Kevin Garnett in the flamin red sequen shirt
laugh.gif

they playin the classics tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
... they should just rock out to the Summer madness instrumental
pimp.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW I just switched back from South Park to see this @%$%, I'm cracking up over here. Mom on the phone like "turn that UP."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the halftime show. How many players were born when these songs wereout. Probably none lol.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

smh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]@ rapping over Jungle Boogie[/color]
thats what Im sayin. who are these *%$%@@ rappin?

are they tryin to get signed?
smh.gif

[chris tucker] he %%+*@* up a classic mannnnnnnn [/chris tucker]

You know there's a bunch of 50 year old heads getting down in their living rooms now, tho...
laugh.gif

I know these cheerleaders are tired as %*+$ running around for damn near 15 minutes w/Kool & The Gang playing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom