Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

It looked like it was going to happen when she heard about the pregnancy then she got canned.
Yep. I think its a build up for season 3. Specially all those phone calls Red and V made to get products in.

Alex is ugly as sin. Big *** nose :x No one is attractive except the 3 hispanic womenz and Soso.

Last edited:
It looked like it was going to happen when she heard about the pregnancy then she got canned.
Yep. I think its a build up for season 3. Specially all those phone calls Red and V made to get products in.

Alex is ugly as sin. Big *** nose :x No one is attractive except the 3 hispanic womenz and Soso.

They're like 300 lbs between all four of them. Least Alex has some meat on her bones

Alex is ugly as sin. Big *** nose
sick.gif
No one is attractive except the 3 hispanic womenz and Soso.
They're like 300 lbs between all four of them. Least Alex has some meat on her bones
LOL, who cares. I'll take down all the main spanish chicks other than the one with the uni-brow

I'm going to be a little upset though if I finish this season and SOSO doesn't get a head beating. No initiation at all!? Come on Jenji

She almost got passed off to big boo. I would've barfed if there was a scene of her elbow deep in Soso.

Surprised at how people complaining about Piper but not Soso. Piper was annoying in the first and last episode for me, but Soso was annoying in every episode she was in. She had some nice yitties tho

View media item 966976

Last edited:
Vee has to be one of the most meanest most manipulative cruelest conniving characters I've come across. She was just saying **** to ppl to hurt their feelings :lol:

As for the smashable women. There's way more inmates I find myself wanting to smash than not.

Is it me or is that CO "Olive Oil" DJ Qualls twin sister? :lol:

Vee has to be one of the most meanest most manipulative cruelest conniving characters I've come across. She was just saying **** to ppl to hurt their feelings :lol:

As for the smashable women. There's way more inmates I find myself wanting to smash than not.

Is it me or is that CO "Olive Oil" DJ Qualls twin sister? :lol:

Meh. She's the typical do anything to get what needs to be done villain. Only difference is that she's in a prison setting.

You must not watch a lot of TV, or movies for that matter.

Last edited:
Flashbacks are sorta pointless this season. It doesnt show you WHY they got locked up except for like a few people

Last edited:
Up to episode 7. Daya is one annoying b****.

Poussey slowly becoming my fav. character.

She gets no pass. Grillin' dude after he tries to flex on the girls tryin' to black mail him.. the hell she expect from him

Back
Top Bottom