Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Nah that cute *** spanish chick by far the baddest. Piper be looking straight sometimes..specially at her grandma funeral

its female prison

i dont think the casting call, called for top models

Second season was ok

Soso and the German chick were appreciated

Piper reminds of Johnny Depp in blow look wise

Flashbacks are sorta pointless this season. It doesnt show you WHY they got locked up except for like a few people

Finished the season lastnight and was thinking the same thing. Wanted to know why Poussey got locked up.

German chick definitely had a helluva rack. Poussey's surprisingly didn't look too bad either.

The chick who plays Tastyee and Nicole Beharie (chick from 42 and Sleepy Hollow) are from here in SC. They went to Juilliard in NYC together as well as the chick who plays Poussey.

That probably explains that pic from a couple pages back...

i watched some of this with my sis yesterday

i swear every new TV show you guys hype up

i watched some of this with my sis yesterday

i swear every new TV show you guys hype up
I haven't seen anyone in here hype it up.  If anything, it's the opposite of hyped up, given how small this thread is compared to the really hyped TV shows on NT.  

It's just a solid watch.  Start from the beginning for maximum enjoyment.  

the preggo spanish one is from my hood in miami gardens
pimp.gif

she came back  around the way at the cuban bakery and shot a little video docu

Last edited:
Who would've thought Miss Rosa was spanish :wow: , if it wasn't for that flashback I thought she was russian

I was thinking the same damn thing. In her first flashback I thought she was the crazy Hispanic chick who talks to Diablo all the time. Had me thinking like... Why did they show a scene with the cancer chick, then a flashback of the crazy Hispanic chick right after :lol:

Vee has to be one of the most meanest most manipulative cruelest conniving characters I've come across. She was just saying **** to ppl to hurt their feelings :lol:

As for the smashable women. There's way more inmates I find myself wanting to smash than not.

Is it me or is that CO "Olive Oil" DJ Qualls twin sister? :lol:

Meh. She's the typical do anything to get what needs to be done villain. Only difference is that she's in a prison setting.
I'm not putting her up their with the best to do it. I'm just saying one of the meanest and cruelest, manipulative and conniving just to do it. As I've watched this unfold seems she had no plan for some of it and just the way she goes about **** is really on some all of you ppl are beneath me but I might as well let y'all know it every time.
Vee has to be one of the most meanest most manipulative cruelest conniving characters I've come across. She was just saying **** to ppl to hurt their feelings :lol:

You must not watch a lot of TV, or movies for that matter.
I do. So you're assumption would be wrong.

The way vee took over just looked too easy and fast. Her crew was weak and just automatically followed her as a leader. No one big and mean in that prison to slam her head into a wall.

i think thats why they established her history with red.

to show that she was capable of that kind of violence by command earlier on in her flashbacks.

later on she had to do it herself, powerless and cowardly sneaking up on her.

I think the reason it looked so easy for her to take over is because she's a OG. She took over that prison before, all the chicks in there now look wet behind their ears

Yeah, that wasn't done well at all but it's a min. security prison so aint much to expect. Not to mention before that aint nobody was running **** muscle wise. It was just Red and her kitchen getting the contraband.

This also pretty much showed how dumb the C.O's are but that's clearly when you see how many of them are emotionally damaged.

She was using crazy eyes as her muscle. She's good at using her crazy person strength to beat up skinny women. The most dangerous ones were Red's old woman crew. Probably have a higher body count than the rest of the girls combined and one of them was mad eager to shank someone.

Remember, this is federal pen and alot of these women are soft and are convicted of non violent crimes. Even the ones with violent convictions doesnt mean they're built for that life. So I can see how easy it can be for someone who is about that life to take over a bully the weak

Back
Top Bottom