Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

Finished season two this weekend. Overall it was good, but season one was better.

Vee was a great villain in the series, but I agree that she rose in power way to quickly. Then again, you only have 13 episodes to get that powerful.

I thought Alex was going to get killed this season since Lauren Prepon didn't want to be on the show anymore.

Poussey was probably the best character this season. Piper wasn't as annoying this season. Soso was annoying, but not as annoying as Crazy Eyes and Daya.

Caputo was that dude, but he has his work cut out for him in season 3. Healy was even cool this season.

yea i like how Caputo came up this season but he deff gonna have his hands full next season. i really hope So So isnt there next season although the tittays were not half bad. and i believe Prepon jus had some other business this season but wanted to b back for season 3, or maybe the director jus hoped. but wit her havin the piece and he PO seein that, she jus might b back. i hope so tho LOL...hope season 3 is gonna b worth the wait....

I was kinda hoping Fig would catch a charge and become one of the inmates next season. Would make a great story to me seeing her relax, change, become one of the girls,

They're like 300 lbs between all four of them. Least Alex has some meat on her bones
You on crack :tongue:
View media item 1016197
How these women look on the show is how they look in real life without all the makeup.
99.9% of these women on the show are ugly as sin :x

She's fine, and looks better on the show without all the makeup dude. I wasn't talking about her, and I definitely didn't think the post I responded to was speaking about her either, because she's old. NT be hating on the old heads typically. I'm talking about the 3 little Spanish ones spoke of, or a tiny SOSO. Little bits. Women always look better w/ less makeup, you're preaching to the chrome their pal.
I liked this season as much if not more than season 1. Jenji does her thing on anything she touches.

Last edited:
gotta stay outta here yall binge watching mofo's
i watched the 1st ep of season 2 & wanted a buffer like a reg show would have

cant binge watch a hr long show 2,3x over

Lol. i had no kids or wife yesterday so i watched the whole season yesterday. kinda sucks cuz now i gotta wait mad long for season 3. kinda wish they dropped it every week or 3 at a time but oh well...

Alex Prepon wasn't in this season that much because of scheduling not because she didn't want to do it. She say's she's down to be back full time for S3

For those of you who think Vee wasn't a good villain, I'd like to know who you think was a good TV show villain.

Alex Prepon wasn't in this season that much because of scheduling not because she didn't want to do it. She say's she's down to be back full time for S3

I'm actually kind of sick of her and Piper's relationship. Larry is a piece of **** too.

Polly was looking kinda good. I liked that she showed them thangs. larry is lame.

Polly can most definitely get the ding dong. Piper looks better in the flashbacks where she has longer hair.

I knew Larry was gonna smash Polly but didn't see theM starting to date. I was shocked. Diick move on Larry's part IMO. Polly's nipples tho, jus hangin out the bra n shirt. Deff a good scene...

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. It's like one of those shows where the plot isn't that good, it jumps from story to story or character to character and a lot of scenes don't make sense or seem believable, but it's just an interesting show to watch. I'd think it'd be better without all of the corniness, though. Larry is caking on the phone, then he gets there and screams. Piper wants larry, then the other ugly chick, then Larry, then the chick, then the two Spanish chicks make out and then they're crying it's like WTF. Too many bipolar characters lol

But it's a show to pass time; it's interesting. 

The only cute one is that Spanish girl that was comforting the tall one. Maritza or something. She cute.

Favorite character is the big chick with the afro puffs. She reminds me of Lady of Rage from Steve Harvey Show. I really wish they would put a scene where she slams someone though, she's big AF lol.

Oh and seeing the pregnant chick **** was everything. She cute, too.

I have a love/hate relationship with this show. It's like one of those shows where the plot isn't that good, it jumps from story to story or character to character and a lot of scenes don't make sense or seem believable, but it's just an interesting show to watch. I'd think it'd be better without all of the corniness, though. Larry is caking on the phone, then he gets there and screams. Piper wants larry, then the other ugly chick, then Larry, then the chick, then the two Spanish chicks make out and then they're crying it's like WTF. Too many bipolar characters lol

Seems like your everyday, emotionally unstable chicks to me :lol:

Seems like your everyday, emotionally unstable chicks to me
laugh.gif
True but I figured they'd kiss but the way it jump scenes I went from

TO

I was confused AF 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol yea I feel ya. I was hoping they were about to go at it!

The segues on this show could use some work.

I'd save Piper though, I think she's cute. Disclaimer though she kinda looks like somebody that I used to know. Somebodyyyy.

Lol yea I feel ya. I was hoping they were about to go at it!

The segues on this show could use some work.
I mean with it being a womans prison and them being alone it was a given lol, but I thought they would've went at it.

But Poosey was right about the white girl.... Her **** were on point. Best part about the show is the **** lmao

Piper was mean to Soso. Was hoping she would apologize and make Soso her prison wife and we'd get some good girl action scenes.

Back
Top Bottom