Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

My boy works at the gap and saw the young female security guard. He said she was mad cool and she even gave him some info on where he can audition for the upcoming season.

Lol yea the old Gs punked the Mexican chicks was dope. But then that one shanked whinshe thiught was Vee lol. Didn't make em look as dope but hey, they like 80.

Last edited:
Just finished the Finale
eek.gif

I guess I'm the only one that liked this season better, not as funny as last season but the story was better imo

Just started watching the other day. I'm on episode 8 of season 1.

I pray there is a death somewhere cause this show is lagging without deaths.

I rewatched the first season before I ran through this one.. I can't say I like one better than the other. I think the show improved on a couple things, but certain elements were just more interesting the first go around.

I liked seeing Piper in a new prison for the first episode.. liked seeing her out of prison.. Vee building up her business was interesting to see, same with Red trying to climb back to the top. And it was especially interesting to see characters' backstories after getting to know them a bit. Morello's backstory, for example, puts her in a new light when you realize Christopher wasn't really her fiancee and her excitement and obsession over the wedding was her being delusional and she's far more dangerous than we realize.

Rosa's flashback was cool and she became a lot more than that sick prisoner Piper meets in the first episode. So things like that weren't possible in season 1, obviously, and that's where season 2 was better.

daya is super annoying, jesus

piper is annoying too with the emotional flakiness

the violent angle the show took felt a lil forced and unconvincing

didn't really feel like it fit the scope of the show, the show always felt like juno in prison with the witty dialogue and all

My boy works at the gap and saw the young female security guard. He said she was mad cool and she even gave him some info on where he can audition for the upcoming season.

Did he say where? My homegirl would be perfect on this show lol srs though..

didn't really feel like it fit the scope of the show, the show always felt like juno in prison with the witty dialogue and all
Lol Google data she looks like an alien. Huge forehead.

But yea I realized this shown isn't made to be taken serious. It's very fictional.

Days felt bad about Mendez going to prison but wanted Nub boy to "be a man" and go to prison so the can both serve sentences

Show is stupid, but entertaining.

Like the lady with cancer who looks/sounds Russian/German but supposedly was Spanish with an accent. What?

Time to wait a whole year for the next season. Hopefully I remember what happened in season 2 by then.

But yea I realized this shown isn't made to be taken serious. It's very fictional.

Days felt bad about Mendez going to prison but wanted Nub boy to "be a man" and go to prison so the can both serve sentences

Like the lady with cancer who looks/sounds Russian/German but supposedly was Spanish with an accent. What?

Time to wait a whole year for the next season. Hopefully I remember what happened in season 2 by then.
This. Like dawg, I thought she was Russian the whole time until her backstory 
sick.gif

Her accent didn't match up with her younger version accent. She was loose when she was younger. Always giving it up to her partner.

This. Like dawg, I thought she was Russian the whole time until her backstory :x
Me too lmao. My girl did too and then we see a Spanish girl we were like "TF!?". IT AINT THAT HARD TO FIND AN OLDER WOMAN WITH A SPANISH ACCENT.

How about big girl that let Vee slap her? I thought she would body slam Bee. She even said she had 50+ pounds on her. I been waiting to see her work but they make her seem so soft Lol and she's too big to not be slamming ****** on they Neck.

Her accent didn't match up with her younger version accent. She was loose when she was younger. Always giving it up to her partner.
Yea she was a ***. Every time a dude died she jumped to the next one and cried like the last.

Ruined the show for me.
Best part is Tastee being very articulate and intellectual as a kid, yet as an adult the biggest word she retained is "Police department". The way she talks make it seem like she was ratchet the whole damn time. Poosey is way more well spoken than she is. Just weird to me.

Oh well, it is what it is.

J.E.T.S.

Last edited:
you can add red's son digging a tunnel all the way from the forest to the greenhouse just to sneak in pantyhose and gummy bears lol smh

Back
Top Bottom