Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

I knew Fig's husband and his assistant or w/e were gay the second they were introduced. Son gave him that longing for you stare :lol:

I saw Fig being interviewed on a show this morning. She looked damn good in a short pink dress. She looks a lot like this nude model I follow on tumblr.

I need to see Pouseys backstory episode again, so I can see her German GF's ******* again. Man hold up; those thangs been on my mind something stupid today, (saw a girl at lunch that looked like her)

I need to see Pouseys backstory episode again, so I can see her German GF's ******* again. Man hold up; those thangs been on my mind something stupid today, (saw a girl at lunch that looked like her)
No shame in that. Them ******* were immaculate.

Lots of unknown nudity as well. Twas one point where this one chick just quickly hopped in the shower real fast and oh lawd she was precious.

^^ The black chick right? Son she had me weak.

Won't even lie it'd take some convincing to make me believe poussey is straight in real life. I've seen her in other roles and she always comes off like she's a lesbian.

Nudity was on point this season. 1st ep let you know the deal for real.

^^ The black chick right? Son she had me weak.

Won't even lie it'd take some convincing to make me believe poussey is straight in real life. I've seen her in other roles and she always comes off like she's a lesbian.

Nudity was on point this season. 1st ep let you know the deal for real.

Yup, I definitely rewinded two times. Not eem gon lie. Poussey was probably my second favorite character this season. Random, but chicks with short hair really works for me. They gotta be A1 to pull it off though.

Last edited:
WAT EPISODE IS THIS ONE CALLED?

Back
Top Bottom