Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

P dying was anticlimactic af. Still sad though because of the character.

Season was better than the last.

That part seemed forced. That's a little out of her character.
I disagree, I think she picked it up and acted just to show everybody else. I can see next season she starts to show how nervous she is when everything is coming loose. She acted out of adrenaline 

I disagree, I think she picked it up and acted just to show everybody else. I can see next season she starts to show how nervous she is when everything is coming loose. She acted out of adrenaline 

I wonder if the next season will be focused on her, like how this season was Ps season you know? Show what will happen with her and the kid, her mom, etc 

I wonder if the next season will be focused on her, like how this season was Ps season you know? Show what will happen with her and the kid, her mom, etc 
Hopefully they tie in Bennett back into the show. He left that crib on the side of the road and vanished.
Wonder if they'll reveal if V actually died

Man...threatening guards with a gun?

Shes gonna get transferred to max and be gone half the whole season.

I BET SHE"LL RUN INTO ***** *** BENNETT THERE!!! 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I can't stand Healy's ***** ***. He doesn't actually care about the people he "helps" he just wants to exert power and influence over them under the guise of "helping". It was so evident when he forced Judy Wright to do the cooking class. I have no sympathy for him at all.

Last edited:
just finished season two of wentworth and yall weren't lying. besides season 4 oitnb is trash compared to it, no wonder the writers had to step it up this season :x :smh:
real jail boss :pimp:

Can we lose the spoilers for the first half of the season or just wait till next week?

I can't stand Healy's ***** ***. He doesn't actually care about the people he "helps" he just wants to exert power and influence over them under the guise of "helping". It was so evident when he forced Judy Wright to do the cooking class. I have no sympathy for him at all.

The kind of guy nobody likes :lol:

I was hoping he stayed in the lake :lol:

When her mom got locked up, she was sleeping wit her man and running the house it's just all coming bak to her now

As long as she don't kill nobody she should be good cuz guards ain't supposed to have straps

If Ramos got locked up for that she should be out by now

Healy messed up but that's how his dad raised him

Last edited:
I have zero desire to watch this, although I will eventually.

Me thinks it may be time to wrap this series up. Last season was a chore to watch.
I take it all back.  Just wrapped S4 and I'm back onboard.  This season was excellent.  

LOVED the social commentary this season.

I was hoping the other inmates saw her new swastika. I was upset Poussey died and not Piper :stoneface:

Some of yall can't be this stupid. I refuse to believe you struggled through school and lack this much common sense. So I must conclude that you're dropping spoilers to be a d***. But then I'm left asking, who wants to be a d***? That's a terrible life to live. Maybe they are just that stupid. Care to shed some light on this? What makes spoiling a show so enticing for you people?

Last edited:
Hmm damn didn't realize its only been two weeks. Seems longer. I'd say after a month spoilers can be dropped.

Back
Top Bottom