Orange Is The New Black // Netflix Original Series from the creator of Weeds

I don't know why I didn't see it coming... I know enough about TV/movies/basic storytelling.. they give her hope for the future, they are building to something big, they show the guard's flashback, it's rough seeing Poussey go. It was honestly one of the more devastating TV deaths I've seen in awhile.
Honestly, it's a binge watch kind of show, spoilers after the first week should be fair game. I stayed out of the thread until I finished, same with avoiding reviews and details. I wanted to discuss things on a per episode basis, but I know not everyone is on the same episode so I just binge watched and then came in and read.

It's been 2 weeks, we shouldn't still have to spoiler comments.

Last edited:
Yah should know by now. There will always be at least one person who can't properly put up spoilers.

Last edited:

I don't know why I didn't see it coming... I know enough about TV/movies/basic storytelling.. they give her hope for the future, they are building to something big, they show the guard's flashback, it's rough seeing Poussey go. It was honestly one of the more devastating TV deaths I've seen in awhile.
Honestly, it's a binge watch kind of show, spoilers after the first week should be fair game. I stayed out of the thread until I finished, same with avoiding reviews and details. I wanted to discuss things on a per episode basis, but I know not everyone is on the same episode so I just binge watched and then came in and read.

It's been 2 weeks, we shouldn't still have to spoiler comments.
listen to yourself.... 2 weeks is long enough to not need to spoiler? if u dont binge watch the show then sorry for your loss? nah b lol. spoiler alladat at least for a month

That's an episode a night. More than reasonable. No one forces you to read the thread, simmer down.

Some of yall can't be this stupid. I refuse to believe you struggled through school and lack this much common sense. So I must conclude that you're dropping spoilers to be a d***. But then I'm left asking, who wants to be a d***? That's a terrible life to live. Maybe they are just that stupid. Care to shed some light on this? What makes spoiling a show so enticing for you people?
Pull ya skirt down bruh. Sorry you got caught in the mix but it's been plenty of time and at this point it's not even a binge thing. You had plenty of time to watch the whole season. If your life is busy and you were not able to, yea...that kinda does suck for you. Sorry for your loss. Still watch the season tho, it's very much so worth watching

:lol: @ a month.

You got maybe 3 days before it get flagrant with the spoilers for shows with this kind of format.

Once you know the series new season is out what other reason are you even entering the thread?

Save all your questions until after you watch the whole season.

Last edited:
That's an episode a night. More than reasonable. No one forces you to read the thread, simmer down.

Pull ya skirt down bruh. Sorry you got caught in the mix but it's been plenty of time and at this point it's not even a binge thing. You had plenty of time to watch the whole season. If your life is busy and you were not able to, yea...that kinda does suck for you. Sorry for your loss. Still watch the season tho, it's very much so worth watching

Y'all got it twisted. I finished the season days ago. That's not the point. The point is, don't be an idiot and ruin it for others. 2 weeks is not reasonable time to be dropping key spoilers. That's childish

You got maybe 3 days 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

season was dope

i wonder if bailey gonna be like a hand of death, anyone who he flashback to will die 
nerd.gif

daya bugged out w the strap, but that dude needs to at least get shot

i bet the nun went in to max for sophia and no one will get her out

also i bet judy ends up catching a bullet

pousey death felt unrealistic

messed up how no one even really cared, red even basically said "as long as its not one of mine"

and how selfish was soso drinkin the hooch by herself, which led to the meth heads stealing it?

how did they just kinda drop the fact that they found that "guard's" body?

i dont think that long haired racist white girl is even racist for real, i bet when they show her backstory

i didnt completely understand why flakas friend blew up their op, but i guess she paid for it karmically by eating the mouse

funny she was the one who knocked the gun out the guard hand too

funny how healy walked off the job and no one even cared 
laugh.gif

and chang was only in one ep all season

dixon is prolly the biggest pos in the jail literally

im confused as to how the meth girl was getting drugs in and pooping it out tho?

all in all it was better than s3 looking forward to s5

Last edited:
Y'all got it twisted. I finished the season days ago. That's not the point. The point is, don't be an idiot and ruin it for others. 2 weeks is not reasonable time to be dropping key spoilers. That's childish
So you, the only one complaining about spoilers, finished the season already? You fighting for hunger and everybody already fed

I expect spoilers with a show of this format, that's why I don't come into it until I finish.

Id prefer if spoilers were honored for a month too. Not everyone can binge watch tv.

At the same time, its the internet. And today you just have to expect that mogs will spoil it.

So I just stay away from social media until ive seen it for my own sake
Bennet wasnt written off the show or anything right? We should expect him to show up somewhere in the future?

Maybe at the max facility when her BM show up? Or like her moms runs into him around the nail salon or something 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you're not finished watching...avoid anything related to the show. It's really not hard. You can't expect people (especially on the Internet) to be considerate of your wants.

I don't think anyone in here was "expecting" no spoilers.

Having a discussion about why they want them or think folks should post them is all it is.

I expected spoilers 3 days after, but I suppose people log online expecting things to go their way and not understanding the internet often has dark motives

If I haven't finished something I stay off all social media

I definitely don't go to the Niketalk thread about it :lol:

If you don't want a show spoiled don't go into the thread until you are caught up. It's not that hard to figure out. 

All the Netflix Original threads suck anyway.If you're looking to discuss the show whether on a episode by episode basis or kusum general you will be disappointed.Show threads are for weekly shows, binge joints won't work.

All the Netflix Original threads suck anyway. If you're looking to discuss the show whether on a episode by episode basis or kusum general you will be disappointed. Show threads are for weekly shows, binge joints won't work.

For sure. Those weekly GOT water cooler talks don't translate well with Netflix.

Season 4 did bounce back from season 3. Question, did something happen with Ruby Rose? She was literally in season 4 for 3 mins. Any back story about her? (contract) Being she was the HUGE BREAK OUT STAR of season 3. She had around 500k followers on IG before season 3, now she's up to 8 million.

Season 4 did bounce back from season 3. Question, did something happen with Ruby Rose? She was literally in season 4 for 3 mins. Any back story about her? (contract) Being she was the HUGE BREAK OUT STAR of season 3. She had around 500k followers on IG before season 3, now she's up to 8 million.
she's down the hill in Max for the time being man

Looks like Poussey and Soso are both in this new movie coming out ..

Idk how big their roles are but i caught a glimpse of each of them in a trailer they showed on tv (not this one)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom