"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Thanks for all the input guys. I went with the black for now. I just didn't like the side profile with the green laces. Green laces do add some pop but I think between the soles and the 3M pattern the shoes already have a lot of pop.
I like the black better. Did you win a raffle?

So all of yall are some lucky people. Strike out city for me, gotta give all yall the slow clap for the pick up lol....feeling mad jealous 
tired.gif

Last edited:
The black laces are the best according to my personal tastes. Both laces actually look good.

What is the not mentioned much is that Nike decided to included two pairs as they did with the DB's.
This is a nice touch and I sincerely wish they would do it more often with foams.
The foams laces are exclusive to the foam line. Anytime I ever needed a replacement or just wanted to change the color I always had to settle for a
sub-par generic lace. Let's hope Nike keeps adding extra laces with all foams releases, not just the limited or premium pairs.

I noticed that Puddles looks screen printed on the insole. On my Diamond Turf, it was almost like the mascot was ironed on or just a sticker. One of them came off after one wear (couple hours).

Anyone know if/when these went on Nike Elite?
I checked sunday and it wasn't on the calendar.  It may have popped up last minute though, that's what happen with the OG 1's

@BigJ  I like the green laces better.  It makes the shoe pop a lot more.  I think the black laces are more functional though.

Last edited:
Has anyone's' pairs been shipped? I didn't receive any shipping confirmation email and I'm getting a little worried. 
ohwell.gif

I don't think its the speed of the connection. It is how your script picks up the link as it is tweeted out. Most bots refresh the twitter at some interval. If you use those and your page was reloading when the link comes out then you are screwed.

What's the estimated production numbers on these?

Also anybody know how many DB foams released? Just curious to hear opinions and compare the two.

Damn I need a pair. Picking up the infrared 3lab5's to hopefully to get a pair of these!
you'll probably have to add like 300 if not more. im sure those that copped these probably will cop 3lab5 easy but good luck though. you never know.

No shipping labels yet. I really thought NDC would try to rush these all out by the New Year. I hope their warehouse is open a few hours tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom