"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Has anyone's' pairs been shipped? I didn't receive any shipping confirmation email and I'm getting a little worried. 
ohwell.gif
no, but i wouldnt worry about it nike has been slower and slower every month.  I remember back around the time the white foams dropped i got shipping conformations by late saturday afternoon most times.  Lately with the larger releases like DBs, WTK, preludes etc. its been a few days before they ship, even with the 2 day shipping sometimes.  My experience at least 

Nike.com order shipped. Used the WINTER2DAY code for free 2 day shipping and they will be here on 1/2.

shiiiet. check my order since a couple people said they got the shipping confirms to find that my order is still pending. checked my paypal billmelater balance and i was off 23 cents... just added funds to it but it wont process until tommorow. Am I in trouble?

My local FB group is not even biting on my foams. They are selling Bred 1s for $500. :frown:

Thanks guys I'm gonna keep my pair for now. They are real nice.

I really want these & I haven't been thirsty for a foam like this since the stealths. Black laces on these all day.

Waiting for the price to drop; Might trade a pair of ds bred 1s & 150 for them ... Weighing my options
nerd.gif

Chances of a nike restock not just on these but in general ?

My local FB group is not even biting on my foams. They are selling Bred 1s for $500.
frown.gif

Thanks guys I'm gonna keep my pair for now. They are real nice.
PS your in the wrong FB groups. Glad mine Capped those stupid Breds at 300$ <-- and thats still Rape.

Back
Top Bottom