"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Safaris are actually really nice, actually super nice next to the garbage foams they've been releasing as of late.

but even after my discount they were still a little pricey, also got the stealth's & plan on getting the Oregons so  I passed

My favorite foam of the year was the gum camo, never yellowing durable sole with a camo upper and the little details? Please
nthat.gif

Suprised the pheonix foams rated higher on the SN poll, those were way too shiny & purple
sick.gif
 Eggplants put them to shame.

Anway; best/worst foamposite poll & article > http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/03/where-will-foamposites-go-in-2014/#more-481538

Safaris are actually really nice, actually super nice next to the garbage foams they've been releasing as of late.

but even after my discount they were still a little pricey, also got the stealth's & plan on getting the Oregons so  I passed

My favorite foam of the year was the gum camo, never yellowing durable sole with a camo upper and the little details? Please:nthat:  

Suprised the pheonix foams rated higher on the SN poll, those were way too shiny & purple:x  Eggplants put them to shame.

Anway; best/worst foamposite poll & article > http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/03/where-will-foamposites-go-in-2014/#more-481538

The suns are are in my personal top 5!

That wet purple paint!! Gets no better than that IMO!!

Prelude 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No question in my book.  When I picked up the Prelude 1s, it made me completely forget about missing the WTK 8's.  While foams aren't Kobe 8's, I feel the prelude 1 is still on a different level than the Oregon foams.

I got offered an 11.5 or 12 for $535 really good price. But i care more about the Kobe prelude pack. Already have 1-4 and 5 on lock.

My favorite foam of the year was the gum camo, never yellowing durable sole with a camo upper and the little details? Please
nthat.gif

Suprised the pheonix foams rated higher on the SN poll, those were way too shiny & purple
sick.gif
 Eggplants put them to shame.

One of my favorite foams from 2013 were the Fighter Jets.  That and the Metallic Reds, but those released 2 years ago.

I've had 2 sellers on eBay flake on me after winning the auctions for low 500's on these. eBay needs to change the rules and hold sellers accountable for their auctions :smh:

Last edited:
seller can flake by refusing to send the shoes to the buyer, pretty crummy thing to do, if you have a price you want to get.... PUT A RESERVE ON THE AUCTION

how can a seller flake?
They refund you the money or just plain tell you that if you pay then you wont receive the shoes.

I have had it happen before too. eBay is a pretty good place to where the market dictates the price (on auctions) and this is just taking that right as consumers away. I mean if I bid on a pair of shoes with 30 other people and was the high bidder then I absolutely expect the buyer to give me what I won in an auction since it is obvious the market dictated the price.

Back
Top Bottom