"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Word to the wise - if an admin is posting on the same page u want to post, it's not wise to try and sell knowing it's against the rules. U know who u r

i cant believe these actually sold out...

thought these would sit.

personally i think these are ugly, but i can see a big oregon fan wanting these.

lol @ the struggle to unload these. 

Anything limited sells out.

Anything limited sells out.
True, these and the DB's both on NDC had my hopes high of checking out only to strike out after waiting in that line.

mean.gif

Really want some trade advice: Oregon Foams size 13 for Prelude 1 Size 13? I know it's a preference thing, but I just wanted thoughts. I'd be the one getting the Preludes...

Really want some trade advice: Oregon Foams size 13 for Prelude 1 Size 13? I know it's a preference thing, but I just wanted thoughts. I'd be the one getting the Preludes...
It'd be an even swap regardless of which one I had but Preludes are legitimately more limited.  The most important question is which one you'd rather wear.

A seller says he needs the money yet won't take the $500 I offered. Must not be strapped for cash considering there are 3 different sizes up for sale.

Thank you Nike and resellers....

A seller says he needs the money yet won't take the $500 I offered. Must not be strapped for cash considering there are 3 different sizes up for sale.

give it time...you'll get a pair for 5, maybe even lower

you think $550.00 for these is a good price or try and go lower ?

looking to see what's the lowest possible

not sure if i want to drop that much on em

Last edited:

Jedi mind trick you into taking pity and hitting buy it now.

Back
Top Bottom