"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

I've had 2 sellers on eBay flake on me after winning the auctions for low 500's on these. eBay needs to change the rules and hold sellers accountable for their auctions
mean.gif
Sorry to hear that, had that happen to me before & it sucks
mean.gif
.... Looks like doubling their money on these isnt enough for resellers & their still holding on to the dream that they will sell for 800+ at this point
roll.gif

Pretty terrible that these resellers are doing all they can to screw other people over when they win an auction fair and square. Hopefully the hype dies down by the end of the month and these idiots will realize they can't do anything else.

no ebay does not charge a fee if you end the auction early at least they dont for Buy It Now listings

Exactly. Like it's too hard to put up a fixed listing and take offers via eBay messages.....

That's the only way to roll with all them fees nowadays

But I'm sure u got a healthy amount of feedback, which def makes life a little easier for us then those with feedback less than a hundo

Then do a fixed price with obo. Canceling bids doesn't make ur rep any better.

I've had 2 sellers on eBay flake on me after winning the auctions for low 500's on these. eBay needs to change the rules and hold sellers accountable for their auctions
mean.gif
eBay will hold sellers accountable for their auctions when they make buyers accountable for following through on the bids they make. Do you know how many things I've sold where I've had buyers flake? 

eBay will hold sellers accountable for their auctions when they make buyers accountable for following through on the bids they make. Do you know how many things I've sold where I've had buyers flake? 
you are right on. its absolutely infuriating when you have a 7 day auction end with somebody flaking out on the payment. you always know too, if somebody doesnt pay immediately at the end of an auction 99% of the time they will never end up paying at all. not only is it unfair to the seller, its unfair to other people trying to buy the shoes as well. Im with this guy i quoted above me, repped.

you are right on. its absolutely infuriating when you have a 7 day auction end with somebody flaking out on the payment. you always know too, if somebody doesnt pay immediately at the end of an auction 99% of the time they will never end up paying at all. not only is it unfair to the seller, its unfair to other people trying to buy the shoes as well. Im with this guy i quoted above me, repped.
And how about the fact that you can't leave negative feedback for a buyer either.

i cant believe these actually sold out...

thought these would sit.

personally i think these are ugly, but i can see a big oregon fan wanting these.

lol @ the struggle to unload these. 

Back
Top Bottom