"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

In terms of printed foams here's my faves:
1. Galaxy
2. Normans
3. Asteroids
4. Db
5. Ducks

Hate safaris, Forrest camo, thermal and weatherman.

DB3s did restock last year for those of you who think to know it all and keep trying to prove me wrong.

maybe you choose not to except what is reality
that's that strong post ratio right there....

sure sure....like these foams are only worth $500.....
laugh.gif

also didn't DB3s restock at multiple Niketowns about two to three weeks after release???

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why you keep saying that. Most people that got thru on Nike had bots.
people in this thread tend to be on the side opposite of reality....
yea, I mean it would seem easy to bot users especially with most of the allocation being put on NDC.

maybe you choose not to except what is reality
:smh:

DB3s retocked 7/20/2013 NDC, and select NTWNS.
That was the release date for the 2013 DB3s, they were never restocked online after that.
I do agree that the DB3 didn't restock unless it was a silent restock that no one knew of.

No they werent restocked after that, that was the restock re-release. The DB3 originaly released the year before the DB4 I beleive.

No they werent restocked after that, that was the restock re-release. The DB3 originaly released the year before the DB4 I beleive.

restock is completely different than a rerelease especially since the pairs released last year were part of a new production run.

Eggplants and Coppers are honorable mentions.

#2 & #3 behind only Royals in my book.

galaxies are to printed foams as royals are to regular foams.

in this case i'd have to say...

1. galaxy
2. db
3. paranorman
4. oregon

Galaxy, Paranormans, Oregons >>>>> DBs.

Take away the purpose of the shoe.... It's a bloody red Foam with black swirls. WTF?!

Could've sworn they restocked @nikestore....

Either way, the opportunity to cop was somewhat abundant.

Whether it was a re-release or restock. The DB3s damn sure dropped last year. I stared at that sold out screen on NT for awhile when they dropped.

Pic from IG.....

View media item 763692

not that anyone can figure it out, or cares to understand, but the original 2010 DB3s did not restock, they had a run, some said hit outlets, and sold out

in 2013 they rereleased with details changed, had a bad lot (ELOC), and then restocked multiple times due to bot use and cancelled orders

anyway, i think i might just trade my extra pair for Prelude 6s + try and get a little cash, after the  first trade fell through and the second buyer found a better deal

Back
Top Bottom