"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

eBay seller who flaked on my 11.5 refunded me thru paypal.. This was on the 23 says it's pending till wed the 29th.. How long does it take to come back into my paypal & from there does it take extra days to send back to my bank account? (payed debit)

I'm I'n the works of paying 490 for an 11.5 from a local kid I might just jump on it

eBay seller who flaked on my 11.5 refunded me thru paypal.. This was on the 23 says it's pending till wed the 29th.. How long does it take to come back into my paypal & from there does it take extra days to send back to my bank account? (payed debit)

I'm I'n the works of paying 490 for an 11.5 from a local kid I might just jump on it

looks like it won't be back in your paypal until the 29th. then you need 2-3 business days to transfer it back to your bank account unless you have a paypal debit card.

dude did u dirty since he didn't refund u from his paypal balance. thats why there is a delay. he shouldn't have pulled the money if he didn't plan on sending you the shoes.

looks like it won't be back in your paypal until the 29th. then you need 2-3 business days to transfer it back to your bank account unless you have a paypal debit card.

dude did u dirty since he didn't refund u from his paypal balance. thats why there is a delay. he shouldn't have pulled the money if he didn't plan on sending you the shoes.
I figured so much
eyes.gif
  really annoying & all I can do is leave him bad/neutral feedback? now im stuck in this spot waiting. He claims product was "stolen" & refunded me.. I call bs he prolly got a better offer took that then gave me my money back.

pretty messed up considering I paid right away & all that ... now i have to wait all the way till wed+3 days to send back to my bank .. Also

will paypal ask for the routing # or just recognize my debit card how I paid & give me the option to send it back?

I also might make a deal with a kid this weekend for an  oregon foam and cork lebron for 1k. both ds, Good deal?

I figured so much:rolleyes   really annoying & all I can do is leave him bad/neutral feedback? now im stuck in this spot waiting. He claims product was "stolen" & refunded me.. I call bs he prolly got a better offer took that then gave me my money back.

pretty messed up considering I paid right away & all that ... now i have to wait all the way till wed+3 days to send back to my bank .. Also
will paypal ask for the routing # or just recognize my debit card how I paid & give me the option to send it back?

I also might make a deal with a kid this weekend for an  oregon foam and cork lebron for 1k. both ds, Good deal?

um, i think you would need to link your bank account to your paypal if you want to have it go back via transfer. otherwise, they will have to mail you a check.
i would gladly do cork and oregons for 1K if i had that kind of loot.

I think about doubling up on either the Oregon Ducks or DB foams, but I am indecisive, I would use them for hooping!

Any suggestions?!?!?!

sick.gif
smokin.gif
 come up. P1s going for what an easy 900-1k now? not bad
In a size 13, they were getting harder and harder to find. Originally, the dude wanted to do a straight trade, but I messed around and finally we settled on that. Oh well... I can live. 

anyone with both db foams and oregon foams know if db foams run a little bigger? normally i go half a size up on foams but db foams seem to run true to size if not a lil bigger... 

Back
Top Bottom