"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

anyway, i think i might just trade my extra pair for Prelude 6s + try and get a little cash, after the  first trade fell through and the second buyer found a better deal

I never understood this, try and get a little cash? A shoe for a shoe isn't an even trade? Not to mention the Prelude 6 seemed to be more scarce than the DB 3. You should be happy someone will take that trade at all.

I never understood this, try and get a little cash? A shoe for a shoe isn't an even trade? Not to mention the Prelude 6 seemed to be more scarce than the DB 3. You should be happy someone will take that trade at all.
roll.gif
  bro what does the db3 have to do with this, were in the oregon foam thread, i was just clearing up the db3 mess cause nobody can read years and figure out the 2010s never restocked 

[thread="570054"] [/thread]

:rofl:   bro what does the db3 have to do with this, were in the oregon foam thread, i was just clearing up the db3 mess cause nobody can read years and figure out the 2010s never restocked 

But the 2010s did restock. The trend back then was to release then restock, or send additional inventory, at niketowns the following week where they allowed phone orders.

The 2013s were never part of the Nike restock. The db v was the shoe that restocked multiple times.

Last edited:
@sneakermane no hate towards you since I know you an OG....but have you actually seen/held the DB's in person?

I thought what you thought until I actually held them in hand.

Very :pimp: shoe IMO.

@sneakermane no hate towards you since I know you an OG....but have you actually seen/held the DB's in person?

Very :pimp: shoe IMO.

Well, similar to just about every DB release... You never see anyone actually wearing them. I'll reserve final judgement until that day comes.

But nothing will overtake Royals as the Top Dawg Foamposite.... At least in my eyes. And I'm glad no matter the hype, the masses still agree on that. :D

But the 2010s did restock. The trend back then was to release then restock, or send additional inventory, at niketowns the following week where they allowed phone orders.

The 2013s were never part of the Nike restock. The db v was the shoe that restocked multiple times.
were there still less db vs than db3s even after all the restocks?

:rofl:   bro what does the db3 have to do with this, were in the oregon foam thread, i was just clearing up the db3 mess cause nobody can read years and figure out the 2010s never restocked 

Yup I might've read that wrong. So you're trading Oregon Foam for Prelude 6 and want cash on top of that? Still seems a little lopsided if cash is included. I think people overestimate the Foamposite as a whole AND definitely overestimate the allure of the Oregon thing. If you can make that trade more power to you tho!

Yup I might've read that wrong. So you're trading Oregon Foam for Prelude 6 and want cash on top of that? Still seems a little lopsided if cash is included. I think people overestimate the Foamposite as a whole AND definitely overestimate the allure of the Oregon thing. If you can make that trade more power to you tho!
Its all good. but yeah if he wont budge ill probly make the straight trade, but why not try and get as much as possible

Very
pimp.gif
shoe IMO.

Well, similar to just about every DB release... You never see anyone actually wearing them. I'll reserve final judgement until that day comes.

But nothing will overtake Royals as the Top Dawg Foamposite.... At least in my eyes. And I'm glad no matter the hype, the masses still agree on that.
happy.gif
Those DB Foams are nice shoes in hand, I put them over these.  I've got royals and I love royals but my favorites are pearls.

I wouldn't trade my Prelude 6's for Oregon Foams. There should be no cash on top of 6's. 6's go for 600+ now.

Last edited:
I have access to a size 10.5 (my size) in the Oregon foams but dude wants $630 or best offer..what's a fair price?

Passed up a pair of oregon foams size 15 this week for 400 they just don't do it for me lol i really would like to find that deal for the db foams tho

Last edited:
I have access to a size 10.5 (my size) in the Oregon foams but dude wants $630 or best offer..what's a fair price?
Naaa. I pretty much search everyday... lol. Anyways prices are getting lower by the day. I'd say $500-550. I talked 2 ppl down to $450

Back
Top Bottom