"Oregon" Foamposite: NO BUYING SELLING TRADING. PERIOD

Thermals are the worst foams of all-time.

Weathermans are terrible to.

Safaris aren't bad at all.

Asteroids could have been executed better, but aren't bad either.

DB's are straight. If they would have kept the soles one color, they'd be A1.

DB foams - TRASH

Thermal Map - TRASH

Weatherman - TRASH

Asteroid - TRASH

Those 4 releases got foams going in the wrong direction. Smh at nike for even coming up with those concepts.
Agreed. Safaris are okay but they can dissapear forever with the rest of those. 

DB foams - TRASH

Thermal Map - TRASH

Weatherman - TRASH

Asteroid - TRASH

Those 4 releases got foams going in the wrong direction. Smh at nike for even coming up with those concepts.

Agree but not Db. That is designed by a kid. Can't hate on that.

Anybody else's tracking still say the label has been created but the package hasn't been picked up yet? WTF

As For All Time Best Colorways, NOTHING  Will Ever Top Royals.....

These Take A Close Second Place Tho 
nthat.gif

All My Personal Opinion Of Course 
wink.gif
agreed... royals are at the top of my list, with armies right behind them 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
Great Minds ......
nthat.gif

nerd.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif

Straight off IG...
Ignant.

Why offer someone an amount you aren't willing to pay? Just seems like a waste of time.  
tired.gif
You one of the resellers I stiffed? Sending 30 emails takes 5 minutes tops. Shopping smart and saving money is never a waste of time. Like I said, I had at least ten willing to do $550. How many of those will be willing to do $500 by the end of weekend? Imo, a good percentage. 
Never hurts to send out feelers.  If you have a set price in mind that you won't exceed, hoping you'll get someone to eventually bite is the smart way to go about it.  Not like you're playing the lotto, with eBay fees up to 10% before Paypal is taken into account, you'd be surprised at how many people are willing to negotiate.

Why offer someone an amount you aren't willing to pay? Just seems like a waste of time.  
tired.gif
You one of the resellers I stiffed? Sending 30 emails takes 5 minutes tops. Shopping smart and saving money is never a waste of time. Like I said, I had at least ten willing to do $550. How many of those will be willing to do $500 by the end of weekend? Imo, a good percentage. 
Well, from your post you said you were going to wait it out for $450-$500, so even if people bit on your $550 shipped, you were just going to rescind your offer, right?  It may take 5 minutes to send 30 emails, but you weren't even going to go through with the price you offered.  lol.  So there would be more haggling/negotations involved.

Why not just offer what you want to pay (lower end) and negotiate that way?  That's how most negotiations work. 
roll.gif

Oh, and I love how you automatically assume I am trying to sell the Oregon Foams.  Not everyone on these boards has an agenda.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll be able to cop for $400-$450 soon.  As I mentioned in previous posts, most foams don't hold their release day values.

DB foams - TRASH

Thermal Map - TRASH

Weatherman - TRASH

Asteroid - TRASH

Agree on the rest but DBs were designed by a child, good job calling a child trash.

whose winning oregon foams for prelude 1s. i like the prelude 1s better just wanna know value wise

DB foams - TRASH

Thermal Map - TRASH

Weatherman - TRASH

Asteroid - TRASH

Agree on the rest but DBs were designed by a child, good job calling a child trash.
At what point did he call a child 'trash'? 
laugh.gif

I dont get why some of yall hid behind the DB title to defend some of these designs.

If a shoe looks bad, it looks bad. It doesnt matter who did it. 

Reading is fundamental....

AT WHAT POINT IN MY POST DID I CALL ANYBODY "Trash"???

I didnt.

I stated my PERSONAL OPINION about certain colorways...

#SueMe

At what point did he call a child 'trash'? :lol:

I dont get why some of yall hid behind the DB title to defend some of these designs.

If a shoe looks bad, it looks bad. It doesnt matter who did it. 

It all come down to personal pref at the end of the day. I like the DB foams, if You don't, we both move on. Nothing much to it.

my pair on the order status page on NDC finally went from submitted to "in progress, preparing to ship", totally thought i got meg'ed but won't feel comfortable til they're finally in hand

Back
Top Bottom