Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AirRandy be trollin some of you guys 
laugh.gif

The way it's looking right now, I'll never be able to own a pair and thats a damn shame.  Going for 5k and up

Makes sense to me. Gotta keep the mystique of the company up, right? I'd hate to actually see people be able to buy a company's product.

I could see how you can feel that way, but hopefully you understand the power of hype and how the swoosh uses it quite well. They use it better than any other company I've read up on.

I could see how you can feel that way, but hopefully you understand the power of hype and how the swoosh uses it quite well. They use it better than any other company I've read up on.

I understand. My guess is these will drop very close to a super large general release.

I meant that they will release in limited quantities and then the next weekend something this is considered a super large general release will release. The GR will then be swiped up quickly as a consolation prize for everyone missing on these.

I like the duck logo. Looks a bit odd at first, but I think it'll look clean on foot. More interesting than a boring old jumpman.

And that grey pair is atrocious. Hopefully it's just a PS and that won't be happening... The green upper is the #1 reason why this shoe is attractive to me personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom