Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif

i think yall should start apologizing to niketalk kid. especially chicago guy

I'm not apologizing, I don't see why I should. If I would have disrespected him then as a man I would own up to it and apologize, but I haven't. This a thread to discuss shoe's, the discussion was between the shoe's releasing or not and based on the Oregon Foams being linked to the same rumor as the Oregon Duck V's releasing and the Foams indeed releasing there was enough substantial evidence to make a debate whether these release or not. Just like there isn't a confirmed release date, there isn't any word from Nike or JB saying these won't release to the public. Until then, they may very well be a QS or something of that sort.

I'm not apologizing, I don't see why I should. If I would have disrespected him then as a man I would own up to it and apologize, but I haven't. This a thread to discuss shoe's, the discussion was between the shoe's releasing or not and based on the Oregon Foams being linked to the same rumor as the Oregon Duck V's releasing and the Foams indeed releasing there was enough substantial evidence to make a debate whether these release or not. Just like there isn't a confirmed release date, there isn't any word from Nike or JB saying these won't release to the public. Until then, they may very well be a QS or something of that sort.
yall deff attacked him...View media item 754865

I would buy the ones with the Jumpduck on the back in a second! I actually like them better than the Foams. NICE!

yall deff attacked him...View media item 754865

He showed up in a thread dedicated to a particular shoe and it's possible release. If you're going to pin this on me and say that I went out of my way to solely attack niketalk kid for no reason, well you need to go back a few more pages and take a few more screen shots of how he befriended everyone in the thread. At the time it was kind of like no one could come into this thread and say how they really liked this shoe and hoped it releases or the probability of it releasing without a direct reply from niketalk kid and I can back it up with a lot of screen shots. So, I'm not going to apologize. If he would have came into this thread and I bashed him for his opinion on the shoe and him liking it so much where he wished it would release, then I would understand where an apology is necessary but that was his role in all of this.

Those actually look like a pe they have the player's number on them. Still hoping for the green ones they can keep the jump ducks so the players, staff, students, and alumni feel special.

Those actually look like a pe they have the player's number on them. Still hoping for the green ones they can keep the jump ducks so the players, staff, students, and alumni feel special.

I agree, the green version is better, even though at this point I'd take the black one's as long they have the duck om the back.

He showed up in a thread dedicated to a particular shoe and it's possible release. If you're going to pin this on me and say that I went out of my way to solely attack niketalk kid for no reason, well you need to go back a few more pages and take a few more screen shots of how he befriended everyone in the thread. At the time it was kind of like no one could come into this thread and say how they really liked this shoe and hoped it releases or the probability of it releasing without a direct reply from niketalk kid and I can back it up with a lot of screen shots. So, I'm not going to apologize. If he would have came into this thread and I bashed him for his opinion on the shoe and him liking it so much where he wished it would release, then I would understand where an apology is necessary but that was his role in all of this.
ive never heard jb coming out saying a sneaker wouldbt release he said he really likes the shoes and wished they released but he faced reality and knew they werent releasing but you were hell bent that these were releasing due to oregon duck foams releasing.

Saw one of the hoopers from UO post some pics to his IG. These look even better w/ black laces IMO.

Know there will be lots of mixed reviews on these, but the exclusivity of these are very impressive. How cool is that one of the best shoe companies in the world made fully customized shoes for collegiate athletes, all the way down to their full name being included in Jordan 5 font.

Color scheme and looks-wise, these may not be at the top of the PE list. But the detailing included is the greatest I have ever seen. Names, numbers, Jumpduck... Very special.

I was able to get the green Oregon 5's from a good connect, but these may even be out of my reach. I'll do some digging and see if they have any that don't have a name stitched into them. Would love to have these in the collection to go with my green suede's.

Color scheme and looks-wise, these may not be at the top of the PE list. But the detailing included is the greatest I have ever seen. Names, numbers, Jumpduck... Very special.

I was able to get the green Oregon 5's from a good connect, but these may even be out of my reach. I'll do some digging and see if they have any that don't have a name stitched into them. Would love to have these in the collection to go with my green suede's.
Post some pics of your Oregon 5s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom