Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is green suede pair dropping or black?I try to tell folks Sneakerdamus!
There is only a Green pair.  The grey pair was a PS.  Not sure if the green ones are can't get a real confirmation.  The way people asking $5,000 for these though you would think that they are not

Still has a GIANT CARTOON DUCK on the back. No color hides the epic fail of that for a grown man.

No Beef But If You Like It You Like It If Not To Each Their Own... No Man Should Ever Care or Acknoledge What Another Man Thinks Of Yourself And how You Dress or Your Taste In Style,If Anything You Or Any Man Should Be Worried What The Ladies Think At Least Not Men And My opinion Girls Would Think These Kicks Look Nicer On A Guy That Can Dress Dont Matter If You Got The Kicks Gotta Know How To Dress With Em Compared To A Group Of Ninjas Judging How You Look....

This Not A Personal Attack This Just How I Feel And See Things 0.2

Last edited:
if i'm not mistaken, wasn't the qrich 8 PE super limited; like only 20 pairs released in new york?

that's not really "wanting to release shoes to the public" imo.

JB knows how to capitalize on hype. oregon hype is at the highest it's been in forever.....and i'd bet 90% of those people going crazy for oregon shoes can't name 5 players on the basketball team :rofl:

I know I can't, and I could care less. A lot of people like wearing Chicago related hats, jerseys, and so on I could care less how dedicated to the team they are as long as I am. If Oregon fans are upset that an Oregon designed shoe is being released for non - Oregon fans that like the shoe in itself to purchase, well then those same fans shouldn't be wearing shoe's modeled after other teams, especially if they can't name the player's on the team. A lot of JB shoe's are designed with Chicago Bulls colors but you don't see Bulls fans flipping out because they're released to the public.

No Beef But If You Like It You Like It If Not To Each Their Own... No Man Should Ever Care or Acknoledge What Another Man Thinks Of Yourself And how You Dress or Your Taste In Style,If Anything You Or Any Man Should Be Worried What The Ladies Think At Least Not Men And My opinion Girls Would Think These Kicks Look Nicer On A Guy That Can Dress Dont Matter If You Got The Kicks Gotta Know How To Dress With Em Compared To A Group Of Ninjas Judging How You Look....

This Not A Personal Attack This Just How I Feel And See Things 0.2
Damn my dude said it right.

I know I can't, and I could care less. A lot of people like wearing Chicago related hats, jerseys, and so on I could care less how dedicated to the team they are as long as I am. If Oregon fans are upset that an Oregon designed shoe is being released for non - Oregon fans that like the shoe in itself to purchase, well then those same fans shouldn't be wearing shoe's modeled after other teams, especially if they can't name the player's on the team. A lot of JB shoe's are designed with Chicago Bulls colors but you don't see Bulls fans flipping out because they're released to the public.
you can't compare a college team to a professional sports team that had the greatest player of all time play for them. people are more fans of jordan than the bulls in general btw.

Last edited:
you can't compare a college team to a professional sports team that had the greatest player of all time play for them.

I don't know, maybe I'm just not understanding the point. But I feel like the shoe's that the G.O.A.T wore in connection with the team should be more reserved to that city than a specific college that has a new roster on a pretty frequent basis the way I view it with that logic. Especially when we're analyzing colorway's and what not, the black/red/white Jordan colorway shoe's should be exclusive to IL like the Asian 5's (don't want to butcher the names) are exclusive to those zones. Hopefully they do drop, I sort of understand your point and it'll make sense if they don't drop, but JB and Nike should put out just as dope of a product. Maybe like a Bulls themed 5 with the logo's and everything to every city whether they have to go the baseball, football, or hockey route for the cities with no basketball team. It would be a dope replacement idea in my opinion.

Still has a GIANT CARTOON DUCK on the back. No color hides the epic fail of that for a grown man.
 We will make sure we consult with you before all of our purchases. Just to make sure we meet your standards of what is appropriate for a grown man.

I am soo glad I am not a Ducks fan because I would kill for these. Otherwise, I feel no need to have a giant O or cartoon Duck on a pair of money green suede shoes. At 35 years old, I would not be caught wearing these. They are a must for my collection though (if possible). Will not pay over retail 
Oh, nevermind. You're a goddamn hypocrite.

Last edited:
lol @ people having a problem with the duck..
laugh.gif

im sure you're rocking those ugly graphic foams.

We will make sure we consult with you before all of our purchases. Just to make sure we meet your standards of what is appropriate for a grown man.

Oh, nevermind. You're a goddamn hypocrite.
st the opinion of this grown ma. Do you. I don't get on anybody for what THEY choose or feel. This is a forum to discuss these shoes, right? That's what I thought. Hope you score when they drop. Also hope you learn to not take offense when somebody has a difference of opinion. I have a lot of kicks in my COLLECTION I would not wear. There is a difference between what I collect and what I wear. How is that hypocritical?

you can't compare a college team to a professional sports team that had the greatest player of all time play for them. people are more fans of jordan than the bulls in general btw.

THIS

Oregon fans are used to items being exclusive to the team members, staff, and every once in a while students. It was like hunt to get what the players or coaches had and that was the fun thing about the Oregon gear. Me personally idc if they release Oregon gear to the public every once in a while longs as they still make exclusives that are team issued only like the 9s, 3s, and 4s

Last edited:
sick.gif
I would prefer that photoshop a few posts back.
That is one terrible shoe. I wouldn't wear that if it was free. Hopefully it will be the green pair that ends up dropping. Even the PS everyone kept posting was a thousand times better than those

To say the color blocking is horrible for these would be an understatement.

The "JumpDuck" is a fire idea though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom