Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the suede doesn't bleed on the green version.why would u even mention thread being locked?Why not just change topic to something u can tribute for us to all a train these holy grails

Bunch of those going around. Fake sites claim they are "authentic", but thats definitely not the case. Beware if you are in the market for those. 
naw Im not looking for them I just see people posting new pickups of pit crew 3s and Ive never seen them released tot he public

I love the green pair would love to cop but if for sone odd reason they dont drop and these do id be upset butbwould take the grey ones allday over the black yellow and greens ones lol

I know everyone beatsin for the green pair myself included but those grey ones nice too 100

Last edited:
Sneaker rumours are run by a few NYC hypebeasts with little to no(leaning toward the latter) inside info. They be at most releases

From my connect and the internet, it was announced in December
Will be released All Star weekend... View media item 764460

Figured you would say that. Nike and JB have not announced it at all, show me where either Nike/Jordan Brand have said there will be a release for those shoes. Betcha you cant, its all speculation and unless its a crazy limites QS there would be an announcement at this point. Dont get me wrong i hope with all my heart that they release(green/black-grey...i dont care which) i just highly doubt they will at this point.

Figured you would say that. Nike and JB have not announced it at all, show me where either Nike/Jordan Brand have said there will be a release for those shoes. Betcha you cant, its all speculation and unless its a crazy limites QS there would be an announcement at this point. Dont get me wrong i hope with all my heart that they release(green/black-grey...i dont care which) i just highly doubt they will at this point.
Bruh ya trollin me, so if Nike/JB doesn't tell everybody first it's not official??.. You must be new to the sneaker game.....Smh Shoe trolls and hypebeast View media item 764954

^ rofl you're the one with 10 rep. Why would anyone trust YOUR connect and THE INTERNET LOL

But imo I do believe these will be a QS just like the foams, the green suede pair that is.

^ rofl you're the one with 10 rep. Why would anyone trust YOUR connect and THE INTERNET LOL

But imo I do believe these will be a QS just like the foams, the green suede pair that is.
You must havent seen proof of my connect in the jordan x forum.. But go ahead and wait for nike's confirm and then get left in the dust when they drop next month, family, friends, and athletes already got or gettin their pairs...SMH

Just what I read ... guess we'll see 
Air Jordan 5 Retro "Oregon Ducks"

Apple Green/Yellow Strike-Black

454803-535

02 14 2014

$170

Last edited:
pimp.gif

U are funny. You gonna look like a dummy on All Star Weekend

I hope all of those saying they arent releasing look dumb, i REALLY want them but i just dont think its gonna happen. You can sure as hell bet ill have my bot setup to grab a pair on the .0001% chance they do drop though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom