Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the argument for whether they drop or not everyone will be notified in advance by nike and niketown so its not gonna be a surprise and no one is gonna get left in the dust. The usual resellers and so one will get the shoe if it drops as usual nothing has changed. Just another limited shoe. So whoever has info whether its concrete or not doesn't matter because you still don't have a better chance then me or anyone else that knows how to cop sneakers. Praying the green ones drop next month though!!/end of rant

I dont know what my rep is, but my JB connect graduated from Oregon and usualy gets his kicks 6 months to a year in advance, and he is pissed cause he cant get them, and did I say he works for JB...

In my opinion I see these dropping. Just keeping up with what nike has set out to do for 2014. I think they caught on that Oregon shoe is sought after and there is money to be made. We shall see In the near future but from a business stand point it's would be a smart idea to release these.

I'm starting to believe Nike doesn't really care as long as their inventory sells out. As the big company that they are, they aren't doing a damn thing against bots, and they refuse to make more shoe's. If they made more, and made it difficult on bots I'm 100% these shoe's would still sell out and they'd make more money. But, instead they're letting the resellers really profit from Nike's bs ways and it seems like Nike just doesn't give a damn.

U are funny. You gonna look like a dummy on All Star Weekend
Responding to people who don't know how Nike or JB operates when it comes to shoe releases is pointless, as we can see in this post those people are clueless or just gettin in the shoe game

I just want a pair of those GREEN joints cause thats my favorite color, just like money...  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I'm starting to believe Nike doesn't really care as long as their inventory sells out. As the big company that they are, they aren't doing a damn thing against bots, and they refuse to make more shoe's. If they made more, and made it difficult on bots I'm 100% these shoe's would still sell out and they'd make more money. But, instead they're letting the resellers really profit from Nike's bs ways and it seems like Nike just doesn't give a damn.
Agree with you 100%, but one way to combat that is make products with higher volumes not limited products. We all know that won't happen.

I think the overproduction of some of these in-demand shoes would eventually lead to a big loss in sales, and the end of the so-called "craze". The majority of retro buyers at the moment aren't OG sneakerheads or serious enthusiasts; they're people who are buying the shoes because of hype and popularity. If Nike made enough shoes for them to sit in stores, this sector of [although I hate the term] hypebeasts would probably lose interest. The sneaker game would no longer be exclusive; it would be "played out". And Nike would lose a hell of a lot of customers. But by keeping the shoes fairly limited, there is a thirst for them.

How many people who bought the Gamma 11s bought them because they genuinely liked the shoe? Or how many just wanted a pair of the elusive Jordan XI? Now I'm sure some people did like them, but I know there are plenty of people who just wanted to be a part of some make-believe exclusive club. Now if every hot Jordan was mass-produced to the point where it sat on shelves, this hype would be gone. There are thousands of people who buy Jordans because they're exclusive, they stand out, and they're what's considering "cool" at the moment.

While a mass production of Oregon 5s would be great, if Nike did this all the time the thirst would be quenched. Sales would drop, and Nike could risk losing the craze that exists at the moment. But if the common hypebeast wants this shoe, and misses out on it, s/he may console himself by purchasing a different retro.

Won't post the live eBay link, but if you want a laugh, go check out the pack of Oregon 3s, 4s and 5s some one is trying to scam people on. Specifically the 5s are a terrible bootleg version. The O on the tongue isn't even close. Sad to think people are allowed to front that these are the real deal and try to make $5k off of them. Beware, always.

Won't post the live eBay link, but if you want a laugh, go check out the pack of Oregon 3s, 4s and 5s some one is trying to scam people on. Specifically the 5s are a terrible bootleg version. The O on the tongue isn't even close. Sad to think people are allowed to front that these are the real deal and try to make $5k off of them. Beware, always.
on the ebay website you can report an item if you believe it's a fake or replica.  if i see an obvious fake, that's what I do to help sneaker head's that just started in the game

on the ebay website you can report an item if you believe it's a fake or replica.  if i see an obvious fake, that's what I do to help sneaker head's that just started in the game

Good idea. Might have to do that. May be tough for eBay to prove it, but it's probably very obvious to anyone who has or has seen a legit pair.

It wont be tough because eBay will request receipt from seller and automatically remove listing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom