Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it would be the FB Oregon 4s, FB Oregon 3s,G-Twn 4s, Oregon 5s, then the UNC 4s.

For me it would be the FB Oregon 4s, FB Oregon 3s,G-Twn 4s, Oregon 5s, then the UNC 4s.

Does FB stand for football? If so, crazy that we are talking about all these incredible basketball and lifestyle shoes being credited to a college football team. When you sit back and think about it, it's a crazy thought but it has become an annual deal.

Last edited:
Yea FootBall. Oregon Basketball team never actually got any retros. Was mainly for the Football team, up tel the Smoke grey Oregon 5s we all seen

on the net last couple of weeks. Now this week its the Black with the Oregon Dunk Duck on the bck heel. Actually think the BBall team got them and not the smoke greys.

Sneaker people are so lame...

He probably looked like such a cornball, walking in with all those shoes in probably a bag and putting them on display, stepping back and taking a picture.

Dudes treat their shoes as if they're '32 Bugatti's.

Last edited:
Sneaker people are so lame...

He probably looked like such a cornball, walking in with all those shoes in probably a bag and putting them on display, stepping back and taking a picture.

Dudes treat their shoes as if they're '32 Bugatti's.
He probably looked real lame doing that too

In my opinion I see these dropping. Just keeping up with what nike has set out to do for 2014. I think they caught on that Oregon shoe is sought after and there is money to be made. We shall see In the near future but from a business stand point it's would be a smart idea to release these.

The unc 4s are so nice

Those 4 ' s and Georgetown 4 ' s are on my grail list. Going to my cousin's wedding in the summer, trying to meet his Frat bro that works Jordan brand, see if he could help a dude out.

Last edited:
In my opinion I see these dropping. Just keeping up with what nike has set out to do for 2014. I think they caught on that Oregon shoe is sought after and there is money to be made. We shall see In the near future but from a business stand point it's would be a smart idea to release these.
in the grand scheme of things nike doesnt make ***** for real off of limited releases

Not sure why the sighting of these black joints makes everyone assume the greens are a no-go... Not saying I know anything more than anyone else, but I still think a release is remotely possible

I heard the black pairs gad last names and jersey numbers on tgem so people would know if they sold em

Wait quick question i see regular people with oregon 3 samples does that mean they are indeed fake? the box doesnt have a regualr tag on it.

Wait quick question i see regular people with oregon 3 samples does that mean they are indeed fake? the box doesnt have a regualr tag on it.
Bunch of those going around. Fake sites claim they are "authentic", but thats definitely not the case. Beware if you are in the market for those. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom