Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still talk about the jordans actually releasing so we just gotta wait and see.

I believe so too

I have seen toooooo many people with Oregon 5s (celebs included)

reminds me of the Yeezy 2 campaign all over again

When a Oregon shoe is team issued only shoe I can count on my hand how many celebs will get them but when Oregon shoes are gonna be released they pop up every where like the 5s

not to mention the fake B-Grade/grey market sites have already put up Oregon 5s for sale

Damn these kicks are fire...I would love to see these release but i'm not counting on it. Jordan 5's hands down favorite.

I hope these are sold at NDC...I feel like that's my best chance in winning shoes a pair.

If at all possible, I'm going to attempt to cop. The only thing I'm not feeling is the duck on the heel, but the rest of the shoe is dope.

So if these are being released to the public, what about those dudes on the team that got in trouble? Just....
mean.gif

So if these are being released to the public, what about those dudes on the team that got in trouble? Just....:smh:

that was the BASKETBALL TEAM and it was some Basketball PEs that was NOT released to the public

Even tho Nike is starting to release a lot of Oregon based gear the sports teams at Oregon STILL have unreleased gear the public wont even touch ie Jordan 4s, 9s, and 11s

selling or trading that gear is a NCAA no no for ANY school or college athlete

if you want that team issued gear best thing to do is hit up equipment mangers or hit a surplus sale in the off season

So if these are being released to the public, what about those dudes on the team that got in trouble? Just....
mean.gif
that was the BASKETBALL TEAM and it was some Basketball PEs that was NOT released to the public

Even tho Nike is starting to release a lot of Oregon based gear the sports teams at Oregon STILL have unreleased gear the public wont even touch ie Jordan 4s, 9s, and 11s

selling or trading that gear is a NCAA no no for ANY school or college athlete

if you want that team issued gear best thing to do is hit up equipment mangers or hit a surplus sale in the off season
I get it, no need to yell bro.

kidding right?

these will be TLO and limited as hell.

a GR? :rofl:
I'm sure they'll be limited, all I said was hopefully not yeezy limited, I ain't expecting no GR. NTers are always so quick to jump all over any comment :lol:

I don't really like or dislike the Ducks, but I love 5s, and I love these kicks. Hope to get a pair. Sometimes I get lucky for retail on limited kicks LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom