Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the rumored release day. A day before the Infrared/White?

I'm not arguing, I'm actually for it. All the hype can go to these while the White/Infrareds are potentially slept on... aka I cn easily cop em 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Did a 'listing ended' search on eBay for these shoes, couldn't believe how many of these things have been listed/ sold. Almost 10 of them. Had me thinking a release was inevitable, then I realized all but 2 of the listings were using the same recycled photos. Most of the pics are the ones the Oregon players took in their locker room and put on their IG accounts. Now I'm back to thinking we will not see a public release of these.

Also a message to all to be careful on eBay. Do your homework before putting down big cash for shoes someone doesn't actually possess.

Did a 'listing ended' search on eBay for these shoes, couldn't believe how many of these things have been listed/ sold. Almost 10 of them. Had me thinking a release was inevitable, then I realized all but 2 of the listings were using the same recycled photos. Most of the pics are the ones the Oregon players took in their locker room and put on their IG accounts. Now I'm back to thinking we will not see a public release of these.

Also a message to all to be careful on eBay. Do your homework before putting down big cash for shoes someone doesn't actually possess.

They are up on the all the fake replica sites

The fakes look spot on I couldnt even tell the difference

Those ebay seller are gonna pass off the "unauthorized" pairs as real ones

sad to say but I think 80% of the celebs who have these have the fake "unauthorized" pair

So Oregon Foams will def release. Funny, the one pair the actual team doesn't even have/ wear. Can't even call it a PE or a Team Exclusive technically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom