Oregon Jordan 5s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The team had them on at the Spurs game. a lot of people on my fb posted pics

View media item 712663

I think he meant the Oregon Foams

The team should be wearing both 5s and foams in San Antonio

players have both Foams and 5s already

My co worker has a cousin that plays for the Ducks and he showed me a video of him and DAT in locker room with the 5s and foams

Perhaps they do have them. You seem to have a legit source. I'm just going off the Oregon players I follow on twitter/IG. Pretty consistent that they post pics as soon as they get new gear. Haven't seen that yet at all.

My dude Tinker is on that white girl pose
roll.gif

theres a sz12 on kixify asking 9k lol, but i guess thats another sign theyre coming out to the public. waiting game

My feeling is that these won't release to the public. Hope I'm wrong though. The Oregon Foams that are releasing on 12/30, none of the Oregon teams even have those shoes. I think Tinker will keep the Jordan thing exclusive for his Ducks.

Can't wait for these if they do release 
nthat.gif
 hopefully during ASW so those releases can take a little heat off of these

So many pairs seem to be out there already, I think a release seems possible. Disappointed to see the horrid foams drop before these

If these are coming out to the public why is someone selling them for 9k? Seems like he would try to get rid of them for lets say 3k before they are actually released.

Could be thinking wrong, but I think anyone who tries to sell right now will try to get as much out of them as possible. I think the 10k eBay sell has set the bar. Would love to know if that sale ever even went through. Seems too often that I get 2nd or 3rd place on an item but I end up w/ it because the high bidder won't pay up.

there another pair on the site for 900, so.... just greedy people being greedy

I call BS on the pair listed for $720. Once again, someone claims to own a pair but can't even take their own photo of the shoes. The pic used is stolen from an Oregon players IG/Twitter. Simply copy/paste job. Looks like someone looking to do a quick scam job. Craigslist tactics 101, if it looks like too good of a deal to be real, it's a scam.

Maybe it comes down to what you believe to be a better indicator. The fact that there are quite a few pairs in the public already, which would indicate there will be a release. Or the fact that those pairs that are in the public are going for north of $9k, which would say the release will be non-existent or ultra limited. Up for you to decide.

So back to my point. If these are releasing why are they going for this much money?
because you never know what nike/jordan brand is gonna do, pretty much comes down to that. plus these days everyone wants to get "early" pairs to stunt on IG and show off their exclusive shoes. these 5's aren't going to be easy to get when they do release btw 

IMO these are going to end up being released at a couple of stores and damn near impossible to get, similar to those black/gold OG 1's.

thats their formula, make you think you will be able to at least have a shot online, then at last minute make them available to a certain area and retailers around the all star game.

IMO these are going to end up being released at a couple of stores and damn near impossible to get, similar to those black/gold OG 1's.

thats their formula, make you think you will be able to at least have a shot online, then at last minute make them available to a certain area and retailers around the all star game.
the way the foams dropped, looks like they shouldnt be too hard

Can't decide if I want these to be hard to get, or if I want everyone to have a legit shot at them. At this point, looks like my connect in Beaverton is going to be able to get me a pair by way of Eugene. Great news, if/when it happens, but kinda makes me want these to stay exclusive so the value of mine will stay high. Selfish, I know, but I'm not sorry.

And before you ask, my connect has no solid info on if these will release. Wish I could be of more help, but I have nothing to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom