OREGON = PAC-10 CHAMPIONS! Rose Bowl bound! Bring on Ohio State!

first civil war i've been too; passed on it last year because it was in corvallis and i was back in hillsboro for thanksgiving....
but MAN what a game; canfield and james rodgers played AMAZING big ups to them. But the home squad just buckled down
With Blount running a little it really gave us a different look from the small power runners we've had lately
Masoli going for 4th and 3rd with that lowering of the shoulder was huge, I saw it all in slow motion it was crazy ha
Civil War, War for the Roses did not dissapoint this year; And yes, as a student and fan, best part of this was we denied the beavs the rosebowl 2 years in arow
overall great game to both teams, but the ducks just made more plays

Agreed; I wish I went onto campus last night
Ha no one will be in class today, I mean I won't, but yeah.
What a way to begin the weekend.

Great game...Anybody else think they'll hang 50 on OSU? That spread attack and that team speed is going to cause all kinds of headaches for tressel andcompany.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Great game...Anybody else think they'll hang 50 on OSU? That spread attack and that team speed is going to cause all kinds of headaches for tressel and company.
OSU is about to get killed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Oregon represent for the Pac-10. Glad USC isn't going lol.
eyes.gif
We all know Oregon is just keeping it warm for us. SC willbe back in the Rose Bowl next year hater.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Oregon represent for the Pac-10. Glad USC isn't going lol.
eyes.gif
We all know Oregon is just keeping it warm for us. SC will be back in the Rose Bowl next year hater.
No oregon will be back in the Rose Bowl next year.
USC will be in Glendale for the Holidays

and if Oregon doesnt beat Ohio State, they should be kicked out the Pac-10 and play in the Mountain West
laugh.gif

Some salty weiners on my Facebook:
I know we did great and I am proud of how we played. But there is nothing on earth I hate more than UO. Nothing.
And I could not be happier that I never have to go back there again. I don't usually swear, but there is no way around it. Autzen fans are complete $$+%@%$% and deserve their rating as rudest fans in the Pac-10.
oh and with the help of the refs oregon takes the game
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never thought I would say this, but I hope Ohio State takes a huge dump on the Ducks in the Rose Bowl.

After a long and tiresome night of running through the beavers of the OSU cheerleaders (damn did they wear me out), it's time to bust out the cigarsfellas! This round is on me.

Phil Knight wrote:

After a long and tiresome night of running through the beavers of the OSU cheerleaders (damn did they wear me out), it's time to bust out the cigars fellas! This round is on me.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Great game...Anybody else think they'll hang 50 on OSU? That spread attack and that team speed is going to cause all kinds of headaches for tressel and company.

roll.gif

aint no team hanging 50 on Ohio State...

Congrats to Oregon, they are a fun team to watch, but Ohio State takes the W in the RB, in my opinion....

Be cool to see Ohio State and Oregon in the Rose Bowl.

[Mase] It feels so good to be baaaaack [/Mase]
laugh.gif

*Waits for people to come in and say how Oregon has only made it to the Rose Bowl a few times, that they suck and their history is garbage*

As if we don't know that Oregon USED TO BE god awful...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I never thought I would say this, but I hope Ohio State takes a huge dump on the Ducks in the Rose Bowl.

Totally didn't see this coming. What a blindside.
So are you making the trip to Pasadena?

damn, had to sit in the salty osu section. their reaction after the game was priceless.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. the people who took ducks - 11. no way ducks were gonna cover that.
wink.gif
. rose bowl here we come! here is a pic i took on my phone.

Thinking about it. Just bought a house so the funds are a little low right now, but UO/OSU is pretty much my dream match-up.

aint no team hanging 50 on Ohio State...

Congrats to Oregon, they are a fun team to watch, but Ohio State takes the W in the RB, in my opinion....

Be cool to see Ohio State and Oregon in the Rose Bowl.
I don't know homie...I don't see how they can prevent the Ducks from puttin up big numbers on the scoreboard. I'm not sayin theycan't, but recent history of OSU against a speedy team with a spread attack is not good

07 - Florida 41 - OSU - 14
08 - USC 35 - OSU -3

We know Tressel, he'll take the air out of the ball but lest we forget they are playing the team that hung 47 on a USC team that beat OSU in the horseshoethis year.

Thinking about it. Just bought a house so the funds are a little low right now, but UO/OSU is pretty much my dream match-up.
If you make the trip I will be sure to buy you a beer, and know that I was kidding about the browneyes. I think you and I hate that team more thananyone else on nt. Congrats on your squad too, much deserved.

If you make the trip I will be sure to buy you a beer, and know that I was kidding about the browneyes. I think you and I hate that team more than anyone else on nt. Congrats on your squad too, much deserved.
Thanks man, I'll have to take you up on that.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom