OREGON = PAC-10 CHAMPIONS! Rose Bowl bound! Bring on Ohio State!

Game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Well that's ball game...OSU's horrible tacking coast them this one

If only we could storm the field...FL police would shoot us and sick the dogs on us if we even looked like we would try something.

What a game....

The Ducks just wanted it more.

Solid game by Jams and Blount, along with Masoli.

The Rodgers Brothers
eek.gif

sick.gif

@ having ugly %$% Oregon and ohio state fans In socal on the 1st.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oregon's cheerleaders
smokin.gif

If only we could storm the field...FL police would shoot us and sick the dogs on us if we even looked like we would try something.
It's better to be so good, that you don't have to storm the field
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Gad dammit... Now I gotta wear green & yellow

smh.gif

SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND. I'M COMING UP TO CORVALLIS FOR THIS.

GOOD GAME OREGON STATE. YOU GUYS MADE ME BREAK A DOORFRAME AT HALFTIME. MUCHO PROPS. RILEY IS A HELL OF A COACH. JAMES RODGERS IS TOO GOOD.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

roll.gif
roll.gif

UCLA fans tired to do it the year we beat USC and the whole student section got hit with paper spray

i think if the state or city owns the stadium the police will do everything in the power to NOT let your rush the field

Didn't care who won this...but my friends and family are all buckeye fans, and there is nothing better than watching them lose big games... so go ducks
pimp.gif

congrats on the Pac-10 title and get it done in pasadena
pimp.gif

what a game. lamichael james
pimp.gif

thank you oregon, you just won me some cash after a season long bet with some cal fan.

i will love you forever if you take down ohio st....get it done

LaMichael James is the @%+
pimp.gif

And James Rodgers...wow, what a freak of nature. Guy has serious skilllllllllllz

Back
Top Bottom