OREGON = PAC-10 CHAMPIONS! Rose Bowl bound! Bring on Ohio State!

Originally Posted by JONFARR

It doesn't help with the arrogance they all have, which is apparent in this thread and a prime example being Chester.
Arrogance? Please, enlighten me on where I've been arrogant in this thread. Hell, I just looked through the thread, show me where ANY Ducksfan has been "arrogant." I'll wait.

laugh.gif
This thread sucks.
roll.gif

You guys keep fighting though, it's funny to me.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe that Duck fans are even trying to call out any other fan base... You all are obviously blind to it due to your passion for yellow and green and black and silver and etc... Seriously, I have lived on the east coast for a couple years, up in Seattle a few also. I have been to heated fanbase rivalries such as Eagles and ******** and no fan base compares to how bad Duck fans are in their stadium. Their only competition for this title in the Pac 10 is Arizona. It doesn't help with the arrogance they all have, which is apparent in this thread and a prime example being Chester. Last I checked Autzen was ranked as the worse stadium fan experience in the Pac.
Autzen is one of the loudest venues in college football, but unfortunately for the University it is also known for drunken fans fighting in the stands, or fans throwing objects at opposing teams, or opposing bands, or opposing cheerleaders.

A recent survey in SI.com indentified Oregon as having the "rudest'' fans in the Pac-10, although that survey might have to re-taken after the events at Arizona on Nov. 21, when someone hit an Oregon cheerleader with a water bottle and sent her to the hospital.
So, SI must be filled with delusional Beaver fans, right? I don't mind the Ducks program at all, it is their fan base that pisses me and most all Beaver fans off. I don't cheer for the Ducks to lose because I hate the program, I cheer for them to lose because how crazy the fans go after wards like they were really supposed to contend for a National Title. And to say that beaver fans are dumb because they root for the Ducks to lose is stupid in itself. It is a rivalry, you don't cheer for your rivals... Do you see USC and UCLA fans ever rooting for their respective rival? Do you see Duke and UNC fans rooting for each other? So get out of here with that pathetic argument.

If the Beavers do win I cannot wait to witness the local media and fans reaction along with all the duckies reactions on here. It would more than make my year. I am just glad that each team is pretty much healthy and has all their stars playing in this one. It is going to be one great game to watch.

Boom. Exactly.

^what section you in? I will be right next to the OSU section. Gonna be a blast.
I am not sure what section I am in yet, a friend of mine just got free tickets through their work.

^
You have a brother? I didn't know that. You mean to tell me there's two Ches's out there runnin around?
laugh.gif
You need to get dude on NT asap.

laugh.gif
this thread is off to a good start... I have to say (as a life long Ducks fan) that there are PLENTY of stupid, annoying, drunk Duck fans that really doruin the experience for opposing fans. Sure it is part of home-field advantage but it's one thing to talk trash about another squad and a completelydifferent ball game when you start making personal attacks on people just for reppin there team just the ame as you do yours. With that being said, there isDEFINITELY some truth to what "Chester's assistant" said about Beaver fans getting more enjoyment out of the Ducks losses than the Beaver'svictories. It may just be the Beaver fans I know, but I'm kinda starting to see a trend... One friend who roots for the Beavs was rubbing it ineverybody's face when the Ducks lost to Stanford so I brought up a couple Beavers losses and he was just like "I don't care if the Beavers lose, Ijust like to see Duck fans all pissed off when their team loses"
eyes.gif
Anyways, the stage is set for a HUGE game at Autzen on Thursday. Butunfortunately I will be at work sawing lumber instead of watching the game....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

laugh.gif
this thread is off to a good start... I have to say (as a life long Ducks fan) that there are PLENTY of stupid, annoying, drunk Duck fans that really do ruin the experience for opposing fans. Sure it is part of home-field advantage but it's one thing to talk trash about another squad and a completely different ball game when you start making personal attacks on people just for reppin there team just the ame as you do yours. With that being said, there is DEFINITELY some truth to what "Chester's assistant" said about Beaver fans getting more enjoyment out of the Ducks losses than the Beaver's victories. It may just be the Beaver fans I know, but I'm kinda starting to see a trend... One friend who roots for the Beavs was rubbing it in everybody's face when the Ducks lost to Stanford so I brought up a couple Beavers losses and he was just like "I don't care if the Beavers lose, I just like to see Duck fans all pissed off when their team loses"
eyes.gif
Anyways, the stage is set for a HUGE game at Autzen on Thursday. But unfortunately I will be at work sawing lumber instead of watching the game....
smh.gif
Those fans that say they would rather see the ducks lose than the Beavers win aren't fans. I have a friend like that and he is a douche winit comes to football, but he reps the Beavers hard and is kind of an embarassment to be around. Every school has people like this, but plain and simple theyaren't true fans. Sure in the regular games I would like to see the Ducks lose, but I sure as hell would rather see the Beavs win. Fans like that piss meoff, but overall the Ducks fanbase is alot worse respect wise than the Beavers.

Originally Posted by ClevelandRocks

It doesn't help with the arrogance they all have, which is apparent in this thread and a prime example being Chester.
Arrogance? Please, enlighten me on where I've been arrogant in this thread. Hell, I just looked through the thread, show me where ANY Ducks fan has been "arrogant." I'll wait.
Seriously? Ok, not only is it in this thread but most any thread you reply in. Maybe you don't know what arrogance is but here is an example.

By "worst" I mean the most annoying bunch of fans in the world. Almost every OSU fan I know cares more about how the Ducks do than the Beavers. I could care less if the Beavers win or lose games except the Civil War... however, especially on NT, we have these little OSU fans that have to give their pathetic opinions on the Ducks and proceed to talk smack if they lose. They care more about the Ducks losses than Ducks fans.

It's whatever, though... I've been dealing with it for years (many more than some people have lived in this state
wink.gif
). Like every fanbase, there are some good fans, but they're few and far between.
Clear cut arrogance...
eyes.gif

Just because we are Beaver fans now we are deemed to be little (as in smaller and less important than your oh so Mighty Ducks and their fans), and we havepathetic opinions (since we are Beavers and are "second rate" in the state our opinions don't mean squat and purely aren't there at all).Whatever dude, if it makes you sleep happier at night. And some Duck fans really wonder why Beaver fans dislike you guys so much. Unfortunately there are somereally really first class Duck fans, as there are some horrid Beaver fans, but both are in the minority...

Arrogance? Please, enlighten me on where I've been arrogant in this thread. Hell, I just looked through the thread, show me where ANY Ducks fan has been "arrogant." I'll wait.
Seriously? Ok, not only is it in this thread but most any thread you reply in. Maybe you don't know what arrogance is but here is an example.

By "worst" I mean the most annoying bunch of fans in the world. Almost every OSU fan I know cares more about how the Ducks do than the Beavers. I could care less if the Beavers win or lose games except the Civil War... however, especially on NT, we have these little OSU fans that have to give their pathetic opinions on the Ducks and proceed to talk smack if they lose. They care more about the Ducks losses than Ducks fans.

It's whatever, though... I've been dealing with it for years (many more than some people have lived in this state
wink.gif
). Like every fanbase, there are some good fans, but they're few and far between.
Clear cut arrogance...
eyes.gif

Just because we are Beaver fans now we are deemed to be little (as in smaller and less important than your oh so Mighty Ducks and their fans), and we have pathetic opinions (since we are Beavers and are "second rate" in the state our opinions don't mean squat and purely aren't there at all). Whatever dude, if it makes you sleep happier at night. And some Duck fans really wonder why Beaver fans dislike you guys so much. Unfortunately there are some really really first class Duck fans, as there are some horrid Beaver fans, but both are in the minority...

I'm sorry, when I think of arrogance I think of self-importance and/or a superiority complex. I have neither of those. What I do have is an absolutedisdain for the majority of the Beavers fanbase. Nowhere in ANY of my posts will you ever see me saying things such as "Oregon will completely obliterateyou!" or "We're so much better than you!," which are what I attribute to being arrogant. Hatred - yes, arrogance - no.

I consider many of your opinions weak and pathetic simply because you dudes feel the need to "LOL" and talk smack with every Ducks loss. The majorityof Ducks fans don't need to hear "HAR HAR U LOST 2 STANFURD THERE GO THE DUCKS AGAIN" from a Beavers fans. You should care more about what YOURteam accomplishes - not what the guys down the road do. The whole "rivalry" thing to me is stupid... unless it's the Civil War. Outside of theCivil War, I want the Beavers to do well. If I had it my way, I'd have the Beavers and Ducks both undefeated EVERY YEAR before the Civil War.

Also - this:

wink.gif
)

Was me talking junk to Fizzy. It's what we do.
laugh.gif

I hate the Ducks, lets go Beavers! OSU vs. OSU in the Rose Bowl
tongue.gif

Interesting fact about the Rose Bowl and its participants

[table][tr][th=""]Team [/th] [th=""]Appearances [/th] [th=""]Wins [/th] [th=""]Ties [/th] [th=""]Latest [/th] [/tr][tr][td]Southern California[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]24[/td] [td][/td] [td]2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michigan[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]8[/td] [td][/td] [td]2007[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2001[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ohio St.[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]6[/td] [td][/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stanford[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2000[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]5[/td] [td][/td] [td]1999[/td] [/tr][tr][td]California[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1959[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [td]2000[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Illinois[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [td]2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Iowa[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td][/td] [td]1991[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michigan St.[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [td]1988[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington St.[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]2003[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1995[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Penn State[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon St.[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1965[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Minnesota[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1962[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Northwestern[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1996[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona St.[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1997[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Purdue[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]2001[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Indiana[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td][/td] [td]1968[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td][/td] [td]n/a[/td] [/tr][/table]

No way. They're like the Pac 10's equivalent to the Cubs. The longer they dont make it in, the more of a hilarious legend it is.
Arizona has never made a Rose Bowl appearance
glasses.gif

wink.gif
Clear cut arrogance...
eyes.gif

Just because we are Beaver fans now we are deemed to be little (as in smaller and less important than your oh so Mighty Ducks and their fans), and we have pathetic opinions (since we are Beavers and are "second rate" in the state our opinions don't mean squat and purely aren't there at all). Whatever dude, if it makes you sleep happier at night. And some Duck fans really wonder why Beaver fans dislike you guys so much. Unfortunately there are some really really first class Duck fans, as there are some horrid Beaver fans, but both are in the minority...

I'm sorry, when I think of arrogance I think of self-importance and/or a superiority complex. I have neither of those. What I do have is an absolute disdain for the majority of the Beavers fanbase. Nowhere in ANY of my posts will you ever see me saying things such as "Oregon will completely obliterate you!" or "We're so much better than you!," which are what I attribute to being arrogant. Hatred - yes, arrogance - no.

I consider many of your opinions weak and pathetic simply because you dudes feel the need to "LOL" and talk smack with every Ducks loss. The majority of Ducks fans don't need to hear "HAR HAR U LOST 2 STANFURD THERE GO THE DUCKS AGAIN" from a Beavers fans. You should care more about what YOUR team accomplishes - not what the guys down the road do. The whole "rivalry" thing to me is stupid... unless it's the Civil War. Outside of the Civil War, I want the Beavers to do well. If I had it my way, I'd have the Beavers and Ducks both undefeated EVERY YEAR before the Civil War.

Also - this:

wink.gif
)

Was me talking junk to Fizzy. It's what we do.
laugh.gif

That's ironic, and comical.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

I hate the Ducks, lets go Beavers! OSU vs. OSU in the Rose Bowl
tongue.gif

Interesting fact about the Rose Bowl and its participants

[table][tr][th=""]Team [/th] [th=""]Appearances [/th] [th=""]Wins [/th] [th=""]Ties [/th] [th=""]Latest [/th] [/tr][tr][td]Southern California[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]24[/td] [td][/td] [td]2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michigan[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]8[/td] [td][/td] [td]2007[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2001[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ohio St.[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]6[/td] [td][/td] [td]2010[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stanford[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2000[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]5[/td] [td][/td] [td]1999[/td] [/tr][tr][td]California[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1959[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [td]2000[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Illinois[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [td]2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Iowa[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td][/td] [td]1991[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Michigan St.[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td][/td] [td]1988[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington St.[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]2003[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1995[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Penn State[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]2009[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon St.[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1965[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Minnesota[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1962[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Northwestern[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1996[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona St.[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]1997[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Purdue[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td][/td] [td]2001[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Indiana[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td][/td] [td]1968[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td][/td] [td]n/a[/td] [/tr][/table]
Hold up a sec..........

Didn't Miami win the title vs Nebraska in the Rose Bowl?
nerd.gif

So we have just as many Rose Bowl wins as the Ducks, Beavers, Cougars and Sun Devils have, and more then Arizona does? ALl of them being Pac 10 schools playinfor this bowl each and every year for almost 100 years?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We equalled half that conference in one Bowl game.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Awesome.
pimp.gif
Ya'll just made my day for me.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Beavers fans are honestly the worst fans I've ever encountered.
grin.gif
oh word?
As far as collegiate fans go, that is.
On the campus of Oregon State, students there said they have a lot of respect for the Ducks. However, several said, Ducks fans are still rude to them.

"I feel like they're more cocky than we are because they have the prettiest jerseys," said one Oregon State student.

"And they got a rich Daddy, too," added another.

On a related note, several students on Oregon State's campus said that the "Grim Reaper" Duck and a group of Ducks fans were on Oregon State's campus egging the Beavers on.

Let the games begin.
http://www.katu.com/news/local/72208072.html

And by "worst" you mean what exactly?
Oh, neat, the whole "rich daddy" thing that all Oregon State fans feel the need to say. Do I need to go ahead and write an article for KATU about how, when I was in Albany last week and my phone went off (with the Oregon fight song), dudes proceeded to let me know just how much the Ducks suck, how lucky we are, the thugs we have on the squad, etc.? I was buying some damn pizza, I don't care about your opinion of my favorite squad.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

DeadsetAce wrote:
go ducks
You disappoint me.
smh.gif

Deadset knows what's up.
pimp.gif

This is so true.

I know so many people who cheer for the Ducks to lose and care so much about it, it's ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom