OREGON = PAC-10 CHAMPIONS! Rose Bowl bound! Bring on Ohio State!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

No way. They're like the Pac 10's equivalent to the Cubs. The longer they dont make it in, the more of a hilarious legend it is.
Arizona has never made a Rose Bowl appearance
glasses.gif

Zona is our own little Nationals/Expos (never made it to the World Series). The Cubs have been to the Series and won it, but a long @## time ago. Just like theBeavers.

I get deep in my analogies
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

No way. They're like the Pac 10's equivalent to the Cubs. The longer they dont make it in, the more of a hilarious legend it is.
glasses.gif

Zona is our own little Nationals/Expos (never made it to the World Series). The Cubs have been to the Series and won it, but a long @## time ago. Just like the Beavers.

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
If any team in the Pac 10 relates to the Cubs its theDucks. When was the last time they WON a Rose Bowl? C'mon man, I expect a little better than that. You guys may have been there in 95 but havent won onesince like 1916. That @$#% is like pre-titanic.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Originally Posted by 18key

glasses.gif

Zona is our own little Nationals/Expos (never made it to the World Series). The Cubs have been to the Series and won it, but a long @## time ago. Just like the Beavers.

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
If any team in the Pac 10 relates to the Cubs its the Ducks. When was the last time they WON a Rose Bowl? C'mon man, I expect a little better than that. You guys may have been there in 95 but havent won one since like 1916. That @$#% is like pre-titanic.

smh.gif
Titanic went down in 1912. Come on man.

Eh we still made it there though. Hopefully we make it back this year. But the fact that the Ducks were last in it in 1995 > Beavers in 1965
tongue.gif
*grasping at straws*
ohwell.gif

Beavers there in 2010>>>> Ducks in 1995

I think either team that goes will crush Ohio State either way though.

Go Beavs!

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ClevelandRocks

Beavers Civil War video

Lame attempt.

The fact it is a slide show is kinda lame and not a video, but the song is 10x better than the Ducks video that was made.

Not a fan of the slideshow or the Kid Rock sounding song, but to each his own. I knew the second I saw the Ducks video that the Beavs would have a rebuttal,but they could have done sooo much better.

Already having fun at work... put a Beaver tail w/ a tombstone outside one of my co-workers doors, and he responds by dumping feathers all over my office. Ilove this time of year.
laugh.gif

Beavers Civil War video

Lame attempt.

The fact it is a slide show is kinda lame and not a video, but the song is 10x better than the Ducks video that was made.

Not a fan of the slideshow or the Kid Rock sounding song, but to each his own. I knew the second I saw the Ducks video that the Beavs would have a rebuttal, but they could have done sooo much better.

Already having fun at work... put a Beaver tail w/ a tombstone outside one of my co-workers doors, and he responds by dumping feathers all over my office. I love this time of year.
laugh.gif

there is a reason I did not post that video. It was originally just a song but they put a slde show together to throw it on YouTube. Not a big fan of it but atleast there was an attempt I guess. And, sadly yes. We all know how horrible those sports bra jerseys were. There is a reason they only lasted a season (whichwas one too much). The one bright spot to them was thaT we actually beat the ducks at autzen wearinG them. Our current jerseys are fresh, I love a cleanlooking jersey.

Green practice helmets for the Ducks today. If they're going to wear carbon fiber this season, seems it'll wait for the bowl game.
Dang. Was hoping they'd debut them.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Beavers Civil War video

Lame attempt.

Not a fan of the slideshow or the Kid Rock sounding song, but to each his own. I knew the second I saw the Ducks video that the Beavs would have a rebuttal, but they could have done sooo much better.

Already having fun at work... put a Beaver tail w/ a tombstone outside one of my co-workers doors, and he responds by dumping feathers all over my office. I love this time of year.
laugh.gif

there is a reason I did not post that video. It was originally just a song but they put a slde show together to throw it on YouTube. Not a big fan of it but at least there was an attempt I guess. And, sadly yes. We all know how horrible those sports bra jerseys were. There is a reason they only lasted a season (which was one too much). The one bright spot to them was thaT we actually beat the ducks at autzen wearinG them. Our current jerseys are fresh, I love a clean looking jersey.

I *HATE* the stupid feathers on the Oregon jerseys so much...

Hell, I hated the "metal" crap, too...

tnmt.jpg

These > all the new crap.

tnmt.jpg

new-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-181.jpg

>>> any other oregon football helmet/jersey combo. throw on the grey pants and boom.

though i like the matte black unis too

Spoiler [+]
in basketball they were dopeee
oregonuni2.jpg

001oregon2.jpg

DSC_6059.JPG

sc-trainer-4-570x358.jpg

Originally Posted by Nako XL

tnmt.jpg

new-oregon-ducks-football-uniforms-181.jpg

>>> any other oregon football helmet/jersey combo. throw on the grey pants and boom.

though i like the matte black unis too

Spoiler [+]
in basketball they were dopeee
oregonuni2.jpg

001oregon2.jpg

DSC_6059.JPG

sc-trainer-4-570x358.jpg
So you like a Uni that really doesn't have your schools colors on it at all? Thats cool.

Chester, those Harrington Era jerseys were the best. They never should have dumped those.

Those videos are gettin me psyched for the game! BTW as I said earlier, I'm a life long Duck fan but I gotta give the edge to that OSU video. MUCH betterthan "i smell roses". I'm sick of hearing that %*!@ on the radio!
smh.gif
It's corny as hell. I wish they would've made one specific to thecivil war though. That dudes voice in the OSU one is
pimp.gif
NH

Originally Posted by ACE BOMBER

Those videos are gettin me psyched for the game! BTW as I said earlier, I'm a life long Duck fan but I gotta give the edge to that OSU video. MUCH better than "i smell roses". I'm sick of hearing that %*!@ on the radio!
smh.gif
It's corny as hell. I wish they would've made one specific to the civil war though. That dudes voice in the OSU one is
pimp.gif
NH
Agreed.
Aside from the lame sounding "Oregon State" at the beginning, it was really put together well.

did you know that Oregon has more "ghost towns" (towns permanently abandoned by its inhabitants) than any other state in the country?

Does Corvallis count as a ghost town, because I don't think anyone enjoys living in this town. Thank God I only have about another year in this sinkhole.

The carbon fiber helmets are dope
smokin.gif

Those all black basketball uniforms they wore though were ugly as hell

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Does Corvallis count as a ghost town, because I don't think anyone enjoys living in this town. Thank God I only have about another year in this sinkhole.
I used to enjoy living there my first 2 years of school. As I look back though that was mainly because of friends. I still have about 4 termsleft and have decided to commute due to the fact I dislike living there so much now. The campus is nice though but it sucks going back and living there afteryou have been other places.

Back
Top Bottom