Organizing iTunes (help me!)

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

i always wondered if the featured artists on a track were supposed to be under the "artist" category or under the song category but in parenthesis ...?
If it's under artist (T.I. Feat Eminem) it will throw off the artist sort but not the album sort. I usually keep them under song category soit's even either way. I generally sort by artist when i'm listening to tunes so it's the best for me. It's also more clean looking.

I don't see the fascination with itunes it's nothing more than a waste of hard drive space with that Quicktime garbage.
Windows Media Player works just fine for me
pimp.gif

e68360c642a2bddcd997d3f3a3b6ba84dbc487c2.jpg

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

I'm trying to get alll the song names correct with album and artist/artists on the song

this is what mines looks like right now

laugh.gif
dude loves "Best I Ever Had"

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I don't see the fascination with itunes it's nothing more than a waste of hard drive space with that Quicktime garbage.
NAHHHHHHHHHHH

I always had OCD when it comes to my itunes. The trick is to keep it organized from the beginning .

huimoz.png
cm3hv.png

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

NAHHHHHHHHHHH
Dude said WMP, lol!
laugh.gif

Good to see that I'm not the only person who's OCD about iTunes.

Originally Posted by eghckk

I always had OCD when it comes to my itunes. The trick is to keep it organized from the beginning .

huimoz.png
cm3hv.png
Never seen/thought about skins for iTunes. Info?

pimp.gif

So im taking you don't have an ipod. You still burning cd's fam? or is the zune whats in over there?

It Took me at least to a week to organize my iItunes and i have 2994 songs in my Itunes currently

Its Deff Worth It After wards you'll feel proud
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

pimp.gif

So im taking you don't have an ipod. You still burning cd's fam? or is the zune whats in over there?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie, the new Zune HD is
pimp.gif

As for getting music, a lot of people either use torrents or get zip files(from searching or off of blogs). And some people use frost/limewire
sick.gif

pimp.gif

I burn 24k cds (aka 10X better quality than what your listening to) when I burn, but I have my sound system routed through my desktop's soundcard.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

AIRjuhst wrote:

I'm trying to get alll the song names correct with album and artist/artists on the song

this is what mines looks like right now

sick.gif
You DEFF. got a lot of work to do.

heres an example of how mines look like. Notice how Everything is organized. Even the track #, album year, name, and genre.

I also suggest you delete any song thats doesn have a official album/mixtape name and album/mixtape cover.

Having the features within the artist spot doesn't irk you? Doesn't it throw off your iPod?

As for me when I upload albums to my iTunes, I organize everything right away. I normally don't add singles unless they are going to be album or are from an album which I can get art for. Sometimes I may just add a single to an album just so I can have it some place or I just put mixtapes.

Nope. It doesnt irk me. And it'll look just like it is on my ipod. You just gotta make sure the 'album artist' are the same.

This thread made me organize my music, and realize how little music I have (only 12 GB's)

Didn't take me too long to organize mine, because I save the all my .rar's in their own folder, I save the file that I extract in another folder, andjust drag and drop to my library.

iTunes made me OCD about organizing my music,
laugh.gif

My iTunes still isn't organized but it's getting there...

At least you guys don't have to fix a bunch of Japanese songs whose titles all looked like this:

*(&($*@($%@)(@&(@*$(^I@(U((@$&@(%*@(%@((@$

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Google, Wikipedia, and a number of other online databases and Japanese wiki sites were immensely helpful and I owe them a debt of gratitude.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom