Organizing iTunes (help me!)

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

how do you add the skin on itunes?
you can manually add the files to the itunes resources folder, you have to back up the original files first tho but the easiest thing to do isjust use magnifique.

Originally Posted by eghckk

you can manually add the files to the itunes resources folder, you have to back up the original files first tho but the easiest thing to do is just use magnifique.
laugh.gif

Que?

Getting Genre organized is so lame. But, I have to do it. That's the only thing that I don't have really organized in my Tunes.

I usually keep it on Artist.

This post is cool.
pimp.gif

I never knew how much you could do with iTunes until a while back.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

you can manually add the files to the itunes resources folder, you have to back up the original files first tho but the easiest thing to do is just use magnifique.
laugh.gif

Que?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

just download this http://magnifique.pcwizcomputer.com/

double click the installer file for the skin and it adds the skin to magnifique. magnifique will safely install the skin for you into itunes.

too lazy to read but i use media monkey to fix track info, volume and cover art. time consuming regardless but highly satisfying.

Anyone know if I can get songs off my ipod to itunes? my old laptop is done and I can't get on there to retrieve itunes and all of my music is onthere....please tell me there is a way to get the songs off my ipod onto itunes on my new laptop
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Anyone know if I can get songs off my ipod to itunes? my old laptop is done and I can't get on there to retrieve itunes and all of my music is on there....please tell me there is a way to get the songs off my ipod onto itunes on my new laptop
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

I have a program called MediaWidget and it cost about $20.

"(featuring....)" belongs in the song title. At least that is where I put it.

try organizing all the sub-genres in metal

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i think my itunes is fairly in order. i just deleted all my genres, metal or not

laugh.gif

Que?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

double click the installer file for the skin and it adds the skin to magnifique. magnifique will safely install the skin for you into itunes.
SMH i'm still on Tiger. Can't even download.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

"(featuring....)" belongs in the song title. At least that is where I put it.

In the days I used to use Winamp, I used to put it in the artist name (LOL it was how The Box did it)...

Most of my songs still have the featuring stuff in the artist name...will fix it within the next 8-12 months
laugh.gif

I'm so scared to move my Songs to an external and run it off of there.
laugh.gif

For those who did this, how easy was it? I've heard iTunes is very good about it now.

Yea I am real OCD to with music. Gotta have everything in the same format, everything. Sometimes I laugh thinking about all the time I wasted editing songtitles, genres, etc.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Que?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

That site is closed down

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Yea I am real OCD to with music. Gotta have everything in the same format, everything. Sometimes I laugh thinking about all the time I wasted editing song titles, genres, etc.
laugh.gif

Me too I don't understand how people can not have everything in order.

Back
Top Bottom