Orioles!

I dont know about anyone else but im excited for this baseball season, the O's might actually make some noise this year lets keep our fingers crossed!

I dont know about anyone else but im excited for this baseball season, the O's might actually make some noise this year lets keep our fingers crossed!

idk about all that the Red Sox look weak so far, now for those Giants,Warriors and Raiders idk what to say about them

idk about all that the Red Sox look weak so far, now for those Giants,Warriors and Raiders idk what to say about them

Originally Posted by Bigavel89

What does my teams have to do with it? Your in the hardest division in baseball don't get all mad.

What does my teams have to do with it? Your in the hardest division in baseball don't get all mad.

The Rays Red sox and blue jays im not worried about at all, as long as the Os pitching can remain solid we'll make the wild card

The Rays Red sox and blue jays im not worried about at all, as long as the Os pitching can remain solid we'll make the wild card

Anyone but the Red Sox or Yankees...

Good to see the O's doing good once again despite Peter Angelo.

Anyone but the Red Sox or Yankees...

Good to see the O's doing good once again despite Peter Angelo.

laugh.gif
Cmon man, we've played 4 games out of 162, you really don't think the Red Sox are something to worry about? 

laugh.gif
Cmon man, we've played 4 games out of 162, you really don't think the Red Sox are something to worry about? 

Back
Top Bottom