orlando 10s 12/8/2018

Just hope my size sits on NDC until Christmas. I almost always get at least $100 in gift cards for Xmas. Have a 20% promo code that hopefully will work on these by then as well.

rocked them when i touched down at my resort in DR... it was late so just had some shoes on and chilled for a little bit on the beach...will be on the beach tomorrow naked without socks and without jays after the concord release tomorrow lol
IMG_20181207_172807_221.jpg

Just hope my size sits on NDC until Christmas. I almost always get at least $100 in gift cards for Xmas. Have a 20% promo code that hopefully will work on these by then as well.
they really made a bunch if these its insane

they thought these were gonna be a hit

they really made a bunch if these its insane

they thought these were gonna be a hit

Definitely seems to be the case. I just remember the "space jam" 9s sat, until after the space jam 11s came and went and people snagged up the 9s as consolation. I know it's a different time, just hoping that doesn't happen with these.

Definitely seems to be the case. I just remember the "space jam" 9s sat, until after the space jam 11s came and went and people snagged up the 9s as consolation. I know it's a different time, just hoping that doesn't happen with these.
Lol nah, no one's coppin a 10 if they miss an 11

Lol nah, no one's coppin a 10 if they miss an 11
No doubt these will hit disco on certain sites. But Like I said, I'm just focusing on NDC. I've had bad luck watching stuff on there and when I finally decide to pull the trigger, naturally my size will be gone.

Can't lie, looked at these while I was in FTA today, they feel very nice. Way better than previous recent retros. Now...if we can only get a Seattle X with this type of quality, I'd be very happy.

These are nice, held a pair but didnt get. Concord day lol. But these will be had. Anyone that gets these imo wont regret.

Please don't wish this chaos into existence. Not both near the same time.
trust me I hated that these were so close to the Concords as far as releasing goes. But at the sametime I wouldn’t put it pass JB hopefully if they decide to go with idea of releasing the Seattle’s to pay homage to the SuperSonics and bulls finals 23rd anniversary next year I just hope it’s not as close as the Concords and Orlando’s this year

Back
Top Bottom