Osama Bin Laden is dead

i don't understand why he was dumped in the sea so soon
obama himself said that he was "not a muslim leader"

so why did we quickly dispose of him with a "traditional" muslim burial (which wasn't even close to being traditional)?

and yes, i understand that his grave could become a shrine, but he could have been thrown to sea after a week or buried in a remote location

i'm a bit skeptical

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I never saw Abe Lincoln die. Does that mean he's chilling the the Bahamas with some hottie drinkin pina coladas after he found the fountain of youth through his secret presidential powers?
What the hell?

Dude got a headshot right in front of his wife.

Even if he didn't, he'd be at least 200 years old right now.

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

scv1aw.jpg

I never saw Abe Lincoln die. Does that mean he's chilling the the Bahamas with some hottie drinkin pina coladas after he found the fountain of youth through his secret presidential powers?
What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

scv1aw.jpg

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.
so did Osama.
Too easy.
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying. You have dudes in here talking about how since there's no "hard" evidence that the whole thing is a farce purported by the government.

The bottom line is, that if you accept that type of thinking then you must question every aspect of what's going on in the government or reported by the media.

We all know that history books are only one view of the truth... But hey, the American government won't let YOU exhume Abe Lincoln's remains, so obviously he didn't killed by assassination right? I mean the whole Fords theater thing was a gimmick and dude wanted to go chill out in the Bahamas. The whole thing was setup by Lincoln and the illuminati to give all his presidential heat to Andrew Johnson while he got off scott free and became a national hero to inspire patriotism and be worshiped by generations of Americans.

Why do you think Lincoln is on our money? See, he's mocking you. He's enslaved you and he reminds you of it every time you use it at the register where they monitor you, control you, belittle you, and keep you mezmorized by consumerism.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is that story any different from the madness that people like Rashi and how deep are spewing?

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.
so did Osama.
Too easy.
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying. You have dudes in here talking about how since there's no "hard" evidence that the whole thing is a farce purported by the government.

The bottom line is, that if you accept that type of thinking then you must question every aspect of what's going on in the government or reported by the media.

We all know that history books are only one view of the truth... But hey, the American government won't let YOU exhume Abe Lincoln's remains, so obviously he didn't killed by assassination right? I mean the whole Fords theater thing was a gimmick and dude wanted to go chill out in the Bahamas. The whole thing was setup by Lincoln and the illuminati to give all his presidential heat to Andrew Johnson while he got off scott free and became a national hero to inspire patriotism and be worshiped by generations of Americans.

Why do you think Lincoln is on our money? See, he's mocking you. He's enslaved you and he reminds you of it every time you use it at the register where they monitor you, control you, belittle you, and keep you mezmorized by consumerism.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is that story any different from the madness that people like Rashi and how deep are spewing?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

I'm sorry but your grammar is terrible and it's kind of hard to understand what you're getting at. But, think about it...they need to decide what picture to release, who will get it first, what are the repercussions of showing a particular picture. Will it make people more angry? more doubtful? the same? This isn't Facebook homie, these are big decisions that take time and thought before its carried out. 
Listen up imbecile. This isn't about grammar we aint in no English class. We're talking about a big issue. Just face it you take everything at face value and that's all fine and dandy but there are other humans who are not buying this whole issue. 
I don't take everything at face value, but I take things for what it's worth when other conclusions are illogical, such as the one you seemed to have reached. And it's not about being in English class, it's about not being able to understand what you're saying as a whole. The fact that your brain can't comprehend why pictures haven't been released yet just shows how little logic you actually have when it comes to big picture issues. 

OK then genius why don't you tell us why the pictures and videos are taking soo long and what happened that day since your so smart.

I'm sorry but your grammar is terrible and it's kind of hard to understand what you're getting at. But, think about it...they need to decide what picture to release, who will get it first, what are the repercussions of showing a particular picture. Will it make people more angry? more doubtful? the same? This isn't Facebook homie, these are big decisions that take time and thought before its carried out. 
Listen up imbecile. This isn't about grammar we aint in no English class. We're talking about a big issue. Just face it you take everything at face value and that's all fine and dandy but there are other humans who are not buying this whole issue. 
I don't take everything at face value, but I take things for what it's worth when other conclusions are illogical, such as the one you seemed to have reached. And it's not about being in English class, it's about not being able to understand what you're saying as a whole. The fact that your brain can't comprehend why pictures haven't been released yet just shows how little logic you actually have when it comes to big picture issues. 

OK then genius why don't you tell us why the pictures and videos are taking soo long and what happened that day since your so smart.

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

Lincoln was killed in PUBLIC. 

Bin Laden was killed in a heavily guarded compound

Herp Derp

drake_boom.gif

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

Herp Derp

drake_boom.gif

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HybridSoldier23 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The explanation for the pictures is in the damn post you've been quoting. As far as what happened that day, the general story of what the media has told us so far doesn't seem far fetched. Obviously the government won't tell us every detail but to think theres some sort of greater conspiracy is even more far fetched. A conspiracy of this type would require multiple countries who don't even have the same interests as one another to be in cahoots with each other. 

The explanation for the pictures is in the damn post you've been quoting. As far as what happened that day, the general story of what the media has told us so far doesn't seem far fetched. Obviously the government won't tell us every detail but to think theres some sort of greater conspiracy is even more far fetched. A conspiracy of this type would require multiple countries who don't even have the same interests as one another to be in cahoots with each other. 

Originally Posted by KingRamey

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

Herp Derp
so you admit he was killed exactly like the media says

Mud-dam-explosion.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.

Herp Derp
so you admit he was killed exactly like the media says

Mud-dam-explosion.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Silly conspiracy theorists. Never accepting what the government says = always accepting what they say. Dont think for a second that by defying everything your told you're 'thinking for yourself.' Find a medium where you can look at things objectively without your biases interrupting a logical conclusion.

In this case, how does it not make perfect sense that Mr. Laden is bloated somewhere in the ocean with a couple holes in his head? Because you've been conditioned by some Youtube videos and Hov to never believe anything you dont see for yourself? You all sound as silly as if Trump asked for the death certificate.

I anxiously await to be called a sheep and told to wake up by way of damn near impossible requests for proof of death.
My thoughts exactly. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

Silly conspiracy theorists. Never accepting what the government says = always accepting what they say. Dont think for a second that by defying everything your told you're 'thinking for yourself.' Find a medium where you can look at things objectively without your biases interrupting a logical conclusion.

In this case, how does it not make perfect sense that Mr. Laden is bloated somewhere in the ocean with a couple holes in his head? Because you've been conditioned by some Youtube videos and Hov to never believe anything you dont see for yourself? You all sound as silly as if Trump asked for the death certificate.

I anxiously await to be called a sheep and told to wake up by way of damn near impossible requests for proof of death.
My thoughts exactly. 

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.
Missed the point.

Lincoln = Killed in public, no doubt about his death.

Osama = Shady story about murder and burial.

Your logic still sucks.

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.
Missed the point.

Your logic still sucks.

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.
Missed the point.

Your logic still sucks.
Do you know anybody who was there when he died?
How do you know he died in public? because amerikkka told you?

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.
Missed the point.

Your logic still sucks.
Do you know anybody who was there when he died?
How do you know he died in public? because amerikkka told you?

Back
Top Bottom