Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

HybridSoldier23 you sound like a lost man.

All that anime must be cramping up your brain. Abe Lincoln was assassinated president not the most wanted man in the history of the world.

People want to see him in flesh and blood not pictures videos and words.

Technology has gotten to good and human persuasion has gotten better so its hard to believe.

He may be dead but in what condition we the usa citizens need hard evidens not pictures and videos.
roll.gif
roll.gif
As if that %!$@ would ever appease people like you. Even if he was taken alive you'd be screaming body double. Even if you got a DNA test you'd say it was faked. People like you and Rashi love to live in a constant state of fear and anxiety...yet blame it on the government when it's your own doing. 
I don't live in fear and anxiety and never will.

Do you think you can ever win a court case by saying i didn't commit the murder and bringing some photos and a video, NO!

We the people are the judge for this situation proposed by the leaders of our nation who we elected in office so they need to show us clear cut facts.

Why are the pictures and videos taking so long to be shown,

the man was a terrorist of humans screw trying to respect people if the pictures are too gruesome 
I'm sorry but your grammar is terrible and it's kind of hard to understand what you're getting at. But, think about it...they need to decide what picture to release, who will get it first, what are the repercussions of showing a particular picture. Will it make people more angry? more doubtful? the same? This isn't Facebook homie, these are big decisions that take time and thought before its carried out. 

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

When we all seen the live video of Saddam in handcuffs did we say oh thats not him? oh they didnt get him? NO because it was LIVE on our TVs its was him no doubt

then when he was hung did we say oh he not dead? NO cause every video showed him hanging by a rope and was very detailed

why couldnt they do this for Bin Laden? someone who is the most wanted man in world!

when you have somebody with this high of a profile you gotta show the world he is gone to dead the conspiracies and rumors
They are going to release the pictures and possibly video of the killing of Osama.  Be patient, that was why they didn't bomb the place because they are going to show evidence that it's real.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

HybridSoldier23 you sound like a lost man.

All that anime must be cramping up your brain. Abe Lincoln was assassinated president not the most wanted man in the history of the world.

People want to see him in flesh and blood not pictures videos and words.

Technology has gotten to good and human persuasion has gotten better so its hard to believe.

He may be dead but in what condition we the usa citizens need hard evidens not pictures and videos.
roll.gif
roll.gif
As if that %!$@ would ever appease people like you. Even if he was taken alive you'd be screaming body double. Even if you got a DNA test you'd say it was faked. People like you and Rashi love to live in a constant state of fear and anxiety...yet blame it on the government when it's your own doing. 
I don't live in fear and anxiety and never will.

Do you think you can ever win a court case by saying i didn't commit the murder and bringing some photos and a video, NO!

We the people are the judge for this situation proposed by the leaders of our nation who we elected in office so they need to show us clear cut facts.

Why are the pictures and videos taking so long to be shown,

the man was a terrorist of humans screw trying to respect people if the pictures are too gruesome 
I'm sorry but your grammar is terrible and it's kind of hard to understand what you're getting at. But, think about it...they need to decide what picture to release, who will get it first, what are the repercussions of showing a particular picture. Will it make people more angry? more doubtful? the same? This isn't Facebook homie, these are big decisions that take time and thought before its carried out. 

When we all seen the live video of Saddam in handcuffs did we say oh thats not him? oh they didnt get him? NO because it was LIVE on our TVs its was him no doubt

then when he was hung did we say oh he not dead? NO cause every video showed him hanging by a rope and was very detailed

why couldnt they do this for Bin Laden? someone who is the most wanted man in world!

when you have somebody with this high of a profile you gotta show the world he is gone to dead the conspiracies and rumors
They are going to release the pictures and possibly video of the killing of Osama.  Be patient, that was why they didn't bomb the place because they are going to show evidence that it's real.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I never saw Abe Lincoln die. Does that mean he's chilling the the Bahamas with some hottie drinkin pina coladas after he found the fountain of youth through his secret presidential powers?
What the hell?

Dude got a headshot right in front of his wife.

Even if he didn't, he'd be at least 200 years old right now.

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.
drake_boom.gif

I never saw Abe Lincoln die. Does that mean he's chilling the the Bahamas with some hottie drinkin pina coladas after he found the fountain of youth through his secret presidential powers?
What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.

so did Osama.
drake_boom.gif

yall keep thinking im wanting him to go on trail

heck no! I dont wanna hear him rant

I just would rather see live video and footage of him alive in custody then give him the lethal injection then release the video for the world to see

but yall telling me he would HAVE to have a trail if here in the US

UHHHHHH THIS IS THE MOST WANTED MAN IN THE WORLD IM SURE NOBODY WOULD CARE IF WE BENT THE RULES AND WENT STRAIGHT TO A DEATH SENTENCE

I just would rather see live video and footage of him alive in custody then give him the lethal injection then release the video for the world to see

UHHHHHH THIS IS THE MOST WANTED MAN IN THE WORLD IM SURE NOBODY WOULD CARE IF WE BENT THE RULES AND WENT STRAIGHT TO A DEATH SENTENCE

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.
so did Osama.
Too easy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FResHtuDEF

Bin laden is NOT dead,

U.S negotiated with terrorists.

He is alive and free

Mark my words!!!!!!
Winner winner chicken dinner....
pimp.gif

DUMBEST COMMENT IN THIS THREAD.  Congrats 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by FResHtuDEF

Bin laden is NOT dead,

U.S negotiated with terrorists.

He is alive and free

Mark my words!!!!!!
Winner winner chicken dinner....
pimp.gif

DUMBEST COMMENT IN THIS THREAD.  Congrats 
indifferent.gif

What the hell?

Your logic = ******ed.
so did Osama.
Too easy.
laugh.gif

Yes thats what I'm telling you. If Osama was bought back to the United Stated he would have to be put on trial, just like any other criminal. They cant just bring him here, interrupt your saturday morning cartoons and show him getting a lethal injection on channel 12 the next day. It doesn't work like that.

Yes thats what I'm telling you. If Osama was bought back to the United Stated he would have to be put on trial, just like any other criminal. They cant just bring him here, interrupt your saturday morning cartoons and show him getting a lethal injection on channel 12 the next day. It doesn't work like that.

@devv

I understand but why cant we jump step 1 and go straight to lethal injection? ITS BIN LADEN FOR CRYING OUT......THERE R NO RULES WHEN IT COMES TO HIM HE KILLED 1,000 OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WHY SHOULD WE FOLLOW RULES FOR HIM? EVERYONE WANTS HIM DEAD!

the lethal injection could be taking place tomorrow or today and ALL THESE RUMORS AND CONSPIRACIES WOULD BE DEAD

SMH at this whole situation

I think they like the fact we all on our toes to see the video and pics SMH and even when thats released people gonna still question it

but are people questioning the whole Saddam situation? NO! cause it was handled the right way minus the trail

@devv

I understand but why cant we jump step 1 and go straight to lethal injection? ITS BIN LADEN FOR CRYING OUT......THERE R NO RULES WHEN IT COMES TO HIM HE KILLED 1,000 OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WHY SHOULD WE FOLLOW RULES FOR HIM? EVERYONE WANTS HIM DEAD!

the lethal injection could be taking place tomorrow or today and ALL THESE RUMORS AND CONSPIRACIES WOULD BE DEAD

SMH at this whole situation

I think they like the fact we all on our toes to see the video and pics SMH and even when thats released people gonna still question it

but are people questioning the whole Saddam situation? NO! cause it was handled the right way minus the trail

Silly conspiracy theorists. Never accepting what the government says = always accepting what they say. Dont think for a second that by defying everything your told you're 'thinking for yourself.' Find a medium where you can look at things objectively without your biases interrupting a logical conclusion.

In this case, how does it not make perfect sense that Mr. Laden is bloated somewhere in the ocean with a couple holes in his head? Because you've been conditioned by some Youtube videos and Hov to never believe anything you dont see for yourself? You all sound as silly as if Trump asked for the death certificate.

I anxiously await to be called a sheep and told to wake up by way of damn near impossible requests for proof of death.

Silly conspiracy theorists. Never accepting what the government says = always accepting what they say. Dont think for a second that by defying everything your told you're 'thinking for yourself.' Find a medium where you can look at things objectively without your biases interrupting a logical conclusion.

In this case, how does it not make perfect sense that Mr. Laden is bloated somewhere in the ocean with a couple holes in his head? Because you've been conditioned by some Youtube videos and Hov to never believe anything you dont see for yourself? You all sound as silly as if Trump asked for the death certificate.

I anxiously await to be called a sheep and told to wake up by way of damn near impossible requests for proof of death.

i don't understand why he was dumped in the sea so soon
obama himself said that he was "not a muslim leader"

so why did we quickly dispose of him with a "traditional" muslim burial (which wasn't even close to being traditional)?

and yes, i understand that his grave could become a shrine, but he could have been thrown to sea after a week or buried in a remote location

i'm a bit skeptical

Back
Top Bottom