Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

2sahs42.jpg

%%*!%%* perfect execution

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif
.  Leave it to NT idiots to make this political and acting like Obama was the person who killed him.

The US has lost THOUSANDS of lives because of this man, lives of people of every sex, religion and political background.  NT never fails in immaturity.
Wow you come across real pretentious...nobody in here is acting like Obama was the one who personally killed Osama (People are only doing it for the LOL's). As much as you would not like to make this political it is. Nearly everybody who posted in this thread is American and have every right to be happy that a man who is responsible for the death of thousands of Americans is dead. I believe the only immature one in this thread is you...

This feels like a stunt to me. The timing of this happening is a bit suspect for Obama. Anyways, on a side note, this news is a shot heard around the world... This news just hit some korean news channel i just flipped to. YAY! THE Beginning of the END.

Originally Posted by Hop

Wow you come across real pretentious...nobody in here is acting like Obama was the one who personally killed Osama (People are only doing it for the LOL's). As much as you would not like to make this political it is. Nearly everybody who posted in this thread is American and have every right to be happy that a man who is responsible for the death of thousands of Americans is dead. I believe the only immature one in this thread is you...

Fail.

Originally Posted by Hop

Fail.

This feels like a stunt to me. The timing of this happening is a bit suspect for Obama. Anyways, on a side note, this news is a shot heard around the world... This news just hit some korean news channel i just flipped to. YAY! THE Beginning of the END.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

when all is said and done...history will remember that obama was president when bin laden was killed. OBVIOUSLY, he didnt kill him. but he's is commander and chief of the military, technically...so yeah, he gets credit.

as far as the jokes, why so serious? laugh a little...this is a good thing
laugh.gif
In bold.  This isn't COD, people are really dying out there.  Good news, but to think that terrorism is gone is a mistake.  Chances are, things will get worse.
of course it's not over. but i mean, how are people supposed to react. no one is saying terrorism is over. like you said, many have died trying to get this done, and now it's been done. it's a small win in a larger fight. it's a mental thing for our soldiers. but there's definitely something to rejoice in when the man responsible for the blackest day in our history has been killed.

but of course, it's not over. it never will be.

There it is!!

when all is said and done...history will remember that obama was president when bin laden was killed. OBVIOUSLY, he didnt kill him. but he's is commander and chief of the military, technically...so yeah, he gets credit.

as far as the jokes, why so serious? laugh a little...this is a good thing
laugh.gif
In bold.  This isn't COD, people are really dying out there.  Good news, but to think that terrorism is gone is a mistake.  Chances are, things will get worse.
of course it's not over. but i mean, how are people supposed to react. no one is saying terrorism is over. like you said, many have died trying to get this done, and now it's been done. it's a small win in a larger fight. it's a mental thing for our soldiers. but there's definitely something to rejoice in when the man responsible for the blackest day in our history has been killed.

but of course, it's not over. it never will be.

There it is!!

People are celebrating without realizing all this does is rally Al Qaeda and give them another more reason to attack us.

Anyone else meh about this? I would of been interested if Bush got him 10 years ago.

10 years too long.. Let us celebrate tonight but not forget our troops abroad who continue to fight. God Bless the USA

People are celebrating without realizing all this does is rally Al Qaeda and give them another more reason to attack us.

Anyone else meh about this? I would of been interested if Bush got him 10 years ago.

10 years too long.. Let us celebrate tonight but not forget our troops abroad who continue to fight. God Bless the USA

Back
Top Bottom