Osama Bin Laden is dead

I killed him. Ha! Nah but forreal I'm deployed in Southwest Asia right now. But, this is great...If it happened when it was suppose to. Over 500 Taliban just escaped.

It's about to be a hot summer and I ain't talking sun... We're gonna be over here for years just the same way we have been in Korea for how long now.

I killed him. Ha! Nah but forreal I'm deployed in Southwest Asia right now. But, this is great...If it happened when it was suppose to. Over 500 Taliban just escaped.

It's about to be a hot summer and I ain't talking sun... We're gonna be over here for years just the same way we have been in Korea for how long now.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

be safe bro.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

be safe bro.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Hop

Wow you come across real pretentious...nobody in here is acting like Obama was the one who personally killed Osama (People are only doing it for the LOL's). As much as you would not like to make this political it is. Nearly everybody who posted in this thread is American and have every right to be happy that a man who is responsible for the death of thousands of Americans is dead. I believe the only immature one in this thread is you...
Fail.

lmaoo wow i see it really bothers alot of people that obama was in charge of the country when this happened,,,,

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Hop

Wow you come across real pretentious...nobody in here is acting like Obama was the one who personally killed Osama (People are only doing it for the LOL's). As much as you would not like to make this political it is. Nearly everybody who posted in this thread is American and have every right to be happy that a man who is responsible for the death of thousands of Americans is dead. I believe the only immature one in this thread is you...
Fail.

lmaoo wow i see it really bothers alot of people that obama was in charge of the country when this happened,,,,

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Do we say RIP when people like him die? Or is he going to have a ceremony or funeral? Always wondering this.

yeah, we all hold hands & hope he genuinely rests in peace. after all that time running & hiding, we hope he rests in peace.
wow.

laugh.gif

Yooooo!!! The response's and gifs in here!!
roll.gif

Bout time dude was taken down though. Watch when the president walks to the podium though, swag gonna be at a trillion.

Back
Top Bottom