Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

[h2]
[h2]My Reaction to Osama bin Laden’s Death[/h2]
[h3]We might ask ourselves how we would be reacting if Iraqi commandos landed at George W. Bush’s compound, assassinated him, and dumped his body in the Atlantic.[/h3]
by Noam Chomsky

It’s increasingly clear that the operation was a planned assassination, multiply violating elementary norms of international law. There appears to have been no attempt to apprehend the unarmed victim, as presumably could have been done by 80 commandos facing virtually no opposition—except, they claim, from his wife, who lunged towards them. In societies that profess some respect for law, suspects are apprehended and brought to fair trial. I stress “suspects.â€
[/h2]

[h2]
[h3]We might ask ourselves how we would be reacting if Iraqi commandos landed at George W. Bush’s compound, assassinated him, and dumped his body in the Atlantic.[/h3]
by Noam Chomsky

It’s increasingly clear that the operation was a planned assassination, multiply violating elementary norms of international law. There appears to have been no attempt to apprehend the unarmed victim, as presumably could have been done by 80 commandos facing virtually no opposition—except, they claim, from his wife, who lunged towards them. In societies that profess some respect for law, suspects are apprehended and brought to fair trial. I stress “suspects.â€
[/h2]

[h2]
by Noam Chomsky

[/h2]

[h2]
by Noam Chomsky

[/h2]

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

After watching 9/11 Plane Site, Bin Laden is just a scapegoat

And no videos or pics?
30t6p3b.gif

I wont even get into this.

Word. Bin Laden is not dead and if he is... he had nothing to do with this 9/11 %@+ .
You people are the reason why this country is going downhill.
sick.gif

really? i thought it was the people who voted to go into iraq and afghanistan without a good reason that this country is going downhill.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

After watching 9/11 Plane Site, Bin Laden is just a scapegoat

And no videos or pics?
30t6p3b.gif

I wont even get into this.

Word. Bin Laden is not dead and if he is... he had nothing to do with this 9/11 %@+ .
sick.gif

really? i thought it was the people who voted to go into iraq and afghanistan without a good reason that this country is going downhill.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sick.gif

nobody voted to go into iraq and afghanistan

Originally Posted by sreggie101

sick.gif

nobody voted to go into iraq and afghanistan

because osama bin laden is the president of pakistan. oh ok.
noam <<<

i swear it seems like ppl want osama alive and planning to kill us all.

because osama bin laden is the president of pakistan. oh ok.
noam <<<

i swear it seems like ppl want osama alive and planning to kill us all.

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If one of you nuts tells someone to "wake up" one more time...
laugh.gif
I don't know why people think the world's secrets are on Twitter and Google.
eek.gif

You mean to tell me that the website with a store trying to sell me hats and t-shirts does NOT have access to all those world secrets ? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nah, you're just a sheep. Wake up bro. 

Right, so Corporate Media outlets who sell advertising to mulitinational companies who put poison in your food, use subsidized genetically modified food, and bolster Big Pharma products are so much more credible and reliable, than someone selling t-shirts.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If one of you nuts tells someone to "wake up" one more time...
laugh.gif
I don't know why people think the world's secrets are on Twitter and Google.
eek.gif

You mean to tell me that the website with a store trying to sell me hats and t-shirts does NOT have access to all those world secrets ? 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Nah, you're just a sheep. Wake up bro. 

Right, so Corporate Media outlets who sell advertising to mulitinational companies who put poison in your food, use subsidized genetically modified food, and bolster Big Pharma products are so much more credible and reliable, than someone selling t-shirts.
eyes.gif

When all the facts support them, obviously. 

Why would I believe someone who has made it their entire career to spread random conspiracy theories about everything imaginable, when not a single shred of evidence supports what they are saying ?
laugh.gif

I'll surely take "alex jones" word about what happened over Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's. 
eyes.gif

*waits for claims KSM is a CIA agent/doesn't exist etc backed by 0 evidence*

When all the facts support them, obviously. 

Why would I believe someone who has made it their entire career to spread random conspiracy theories about everything imaginable, when not a single shred of evidence supports what they are saying ?
laugh.gif

I'll surely take "alex jones" word about what happened over Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's. 
eyes.gif

*waits for claims KSM is a CIA agent/doesn't exist etc backed by 0 evidence*

Back
Top Bottom