Osama Bin Laden is dead

the special ops military team better have prestiged esp. since it was a map they werent accustomed to
15th-prestige-black-ops-files-for-jtags-61cdf.jpg

the special ops military team better have prestiged esp. since it was a map they werent accustomed to
15th-prestige-black-ops-files-for-jtags-61cdf.jpg

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe the White House took out the time to get Organizing for America to celebrate in front of the White House. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.gif

Just one big theater stage. 
That's what I was initially thinking as well.
While gas prices continue to surge, food staples are becoming commodity traders' personal pinata, we spend trillions on wars, and jobs continue to be as scarce as Lebron's hairline. All a distraction... 
I'm not surprised it's you 3 who are the naysayers here. Just let people enjoy the moment. This isn't about you being smarter than everyone else like you seem to constantly feel the need to prove.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe the White House took out the time to get Organizing for America to celebrate in front of the White House. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.gif

Just one big theater stage. 
That's what I was initially thinking as well.
While gas prices continue to surge, food staples are becoming commodity traders' personal pinata, we spend trillions on wars, and jobs continue to be as scarce as Lebron's hairline. All a distraction... 
I'm not surprised it's you 3 who are the naysayers here. Just let people enjoy the moment. This isn't about you being smarter than everyone else like you seem to constantly feel the need to prove.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?
lets give Kwame Brown credit for the Lakers last chip while you at it
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Hey, he was apart of the deal that sent Pau to LA
roll.gif

I feel like people are extremely ignorant regarding the anti-terrorism apparatus bush set in place following 9/11.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?
same reason people celebrated for the moon landing. THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY'RE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
All ya negative nancies just need shut up and be happy the man who planned the 9/11 attacks is finally dead. Always have to be on some other +@#@...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

it's only natural that Bush get some credit.. he was there for a good bit of the search no?
lets give Kwame Brown credit for the Lakers last chip while you at it
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Hey, he was apart of the deal that sent Pau to LA
roll.gif

I feel like people are extremely ignorant regarding the anti-terrorism apparatus bush set in place following 9/11.

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?
same reason people celebrated for the moon landing. THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY'RE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
who told you the moon landing was fake?

Man it's crazy we are celebrating the death of another human being. I wish he would have been bought to trail, but still glad he was stopped.

All ya negative nancies just need shut up and be happy the man who planned the 9/11 attacks is finally dead. Always have to be on some other +@#@...
indifferent.gif

Man it's crazy we are celebrating the death of another human being. I wish he would have been bought to trail, but still glad he was stopped.

who told you the moon landing was fake?

soooooooooooooooo now that we got osama... lets get to work on the playstation network obama

soooooooooooooooo now that we got osama... lets get to work on the playstation network obama

Back
Top Bottom