Osama Bin Laden is dead

[Riley] Obeezy! [Riley]

Hope some of the troops can come back home.

Oh yea. And Haters gonna hate.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Worth it?

I'm saying though
Something about this doesn't feel right

Btw everyone in this thread is a SHEEP
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
  Just stop.

We found this dude on Google Earth?

People partying like Obama said free pron for everybody.

GO BACK TO YOUR LIVING YOUR LIFE PEOPLE
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe the White House took out the time to get Organizing for America to celebrate in front of the White House. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.gif

Just one big theater stage. 
That's what I was initially thinking as well.
While gas prices continue to surge, food staples are becoming commodity traders' personal pinata, we spend trillions on wars, and jobs continue to be as scarce as Lebron's hairline. All a distraction... 

Just had to take them shots at Bron Bron huh
laugh.gif
 But there's some truth to what you're saying, America has a lot of problems that need to be addressed and this whole Osama thing could distract the public from them.

We killed a guy who helped kill many guys. Along the way we killed many guys, too.

Is PLURR that hard to grasp?

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?
same reason people celebrated for the moon landing. THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY'RE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
who told you the moon landing was fake?
tbh
Red hot  chili pepper

I love Niketalk.
"I don't want to hear any negativity, I don't want to know why this makes no difference to the war on terror, I don't want to hear that this is just a PR victory, I don't want to hear that the troops still aren't coming home, I don't want to hear anything but '@!%% YEAH AMERICA' and 'YAY HE'S DEAD.'"

Ignorance really is bliss.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

lets give Kwame Brown credit for the Lakers last chip while you at it
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Hey, he was apart of the deal that sent Pau to LA
roll.gif

I feel like people are extremely ignorant regarding the anti-terrorism apparatus bush set in place following 9/11.
 Please, by all means, enlighten us.
laugh.gif
@ apparatus.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't believe the White House took out the time to get Organizing for America to celebrate in front of the White House. You can't make this stuff up.
laugh.gif

Just one big theater stage. 
That's what I was initially thinking as well.
While gas prices continue to surge, food staples are becoming commodity traders' personal pinata, we spend trillions on wars, and jobs continue to be as scarce as Lebron's hairline. All a distraction... 

Just had to take them shots at Bron Bron huh
laugh.gif
 But there's some truth to what you're saying, America has a lot of problems that need to be addressed and this whole Osama thing could distract the public from them.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

lets give Kwame Brown credit for the Lakers last chip while you at it
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Hey, he was apart of the deal that sent Pau to LA
roll.gif

I feel like people are extremely ignorant regarding the anti-terrorism apparatus bush set in place following 9/11.
 Please, by all means, enlighten us.
laugh.gif
@ apparatus.

I love Niketalk.
"I don't want to hear any negativity, I don't want to know why this makes no difference to the war on terror, I don't want to hear that this is just a PR victory, I don't want to hear that the troops still aren't coming home, I don't want to hear anything but '@!%% YEAH AMERICA' and 'YAY HE'S DEAD.'"

Ignorance really is bliss.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

So you guys are tellin me that this is all staged? This is an historic event in recent history, why wouldn't people want to go to the white house to celebrate?
same reason people celebrated for the moon landing. THEY BELIEVE WHAT THEY'RE TOLD TO BELIEVE.
who told you the moon landing was fake?
tbh
Red hot  chili pepper

We killed a guy who helped kill many guys. Along the way we killed many guys, too.

Is PLURR that hard to grasp?

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Man it's crazy we are celebrating the death of another human being. I wish he would have been bought to trail, but still glad he was stopped.

That's what mom just said when she saw allthose people celebrating outside of the white house.

Back
Top Bottom