Osama Bin Laden is dead

Still gonna wake up to $5 gas 
ohwell.gif

So now it's okay for people to celebrate osamas death saying he deserved it but If someone kills my relative and I go shoot them these the same people that say I'm wrong .Go figure I guess

So now it's okay for people to celebrate osamas death saying he deserved it but If someone kills my relative and I go shoot them these the same people that say I'm wrong .Go figure I guess

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are you?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Tim Osman-Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years already..suprised they finally confirmed it..its good news for those u needed closure..but his death doesnt affect me, the same stuff will be goin on for yours to come..he has around 20 kids i think im sure one of them will try to avenge his death..some of his family are already in the united states...living here for years

What does this actually change?

I get the 'Morale Boost'

BUT THIS MAN IS REPLACEABLE PEOPLE

dude has seems to have been irrelevant for too long. He hasn't been calling shots for a while, this ends nothing, dude is dead, ok so what? people gon stop dying? NO

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are you?

Originally Posted by Mr718

ohwell.gif
Will you stop talking about that in this thread? Shut up, seriously.

Go make another thread and then $%%!@ about gas prices. All of us have to pay the same god damn price too.

Originally Posted by Mr718

ohwell.gif
Will you stop talking about that in this thread? Shut up, seriously.

Go make another thread and then $%%!@ about gas prices. All of us have to pay the same god damn price too.

What does this actually change?

I get the 'Morale Boost'

BUT THIS MAN IS REPLACEABLE PEOPLE

dude has seems to have been irrelevant for too long. He hasn't been calling shots for a while, this ends nothing, dude is dead, ok so what? people gon stop dying? NO

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Tim Osman-Osama Bin Laden has been dead for years already..suprised they finally confirmed it..its good news for those u needed closure..but his death doesnt affect me, the same stuff will be goin on for yours to come..he has around 20 kids i think im sure one of them will try to avenge his death..some of his family are already in the united states...living here for years

What people will say you are wrong?   Not me, not anybody I know.  Have a seat.

What people will say you are wrong?   Not me, not anybody I know.  Have a seat.

Back
Top Bottom