Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Originally Posted by Mr718

Still gonna wake up to $5 gas 
ohwell.gif
Will you stop talking about that in this thread? Shut up, seriously.

Go make another thread and then $%%!@ about gas prices. All of us have to pay the same god damn price too.
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

ohwell.gif

Go make another thread and then $%%!@ about gas prices. All of us have to pay the same god damn price too.
lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

It's an overall American morale boost. You can't dispute that.

Yes and No.

yes, Osama is dead. all those soldiers didn't die in vain.

no, when I wake up tomorrow.  I'm still a +%%*! in a coupe.

Of course it's a moral boost, but what does it actually mean? The man was just a figurehead for the organization. As they were just saying on Al Jazeera English, he's simply just another high profile target taken out. This isn't the end of the war on terror. This isn't  the end of violating Pakistans borders with drone strikes and infantry incursions. This isn't the end of extremism. We still have a lot of work to do in Afghanistan and Iraq. 

Figureheads are figureheads for a reason. Osama Bin Laden was the face of terror around the world. He was the one who set up numerous television/video tapings urging other militants to join the fight against the West. He was the one who financially backed Al-Qaeda for quite some time. He was the one who took responsiblity when the towers fell.

While there are numerous other individuals involved, this is a blow to there organization.While they will most likely continue to try and carry out their objectives when someone who is the face of an organization is killed, that organization as a whole takes a step back and it needs to look for someone else to step up to the plate and become the figurehead and lead the fight.

Our president is technically just a figurehead, behind the scenes he has the best of the best working for him, but many don't know who those people are who make the critical decisions and brief him on what should or should not be done. You better believe though, if our president is killed, it's a blow to our morale and makes things difficult here.

I agree a lot more work needs to be done, but we tried getting him for 10 years and we got him. Many began to believe he would never get caught or he would die naturally. We never gave up and we got him. It doesn't mean the world goes back to being perfect, but in could indeed be a snowball affect that leads to other great acheivements by our military and intelligence.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

It's an overall American morale boost. You can't dispute that.

Yes and No.

yes, Osama is dead. all those soldiers didn't die in vain.

no, when I wake up tomorrow.  I'm still a +%%*! in a coupe.

Of course it's a moral boost, but what does it actually mean? The man was just a figurehead for the organization. As they were just saying on Al Jazeera English, he's simply just another high profile target taken out. This isn't the end of the war on terror. This isn't  the end of violating Pakistans borders with drone strikes and infantry incursions. This isn't the end of extremism. We still have a lot of work to do in Afghanistan and Iraq. 

Figureheads are figureheads for a reason. Osama Bin Laden was the face of terror around the world. He was the one who set up numerous television/video tapings urging other militants to join the fight against the West. He was the one who financially backed Al-Qaeda for quite some time. He was the one who took responsiblity when the towers fell.

While there are numerous other individuals involved, this is a blow to there organization.While they will most likely continue to try and carry out their objectives when someone who is the face of an organization is killed, that organization as a whole takes a step back and it needs to look for someone else to step up to the plate and become the figurehead and lead the fight.

Our president is technically just a figurehead, behind the scenes he has the best of the best working for him, but many don't know who those people are who make the critical decisions and brief him on what should or should not be done. You better believe though, if our president is killed, it's a blow to our morale and makes things difficult here.

I agree a lot more work needs to be done, but we tried getting him for 10 years and we got him. Many began to believe he would never get caught or he would die naturally. We never gave up and we got him. It doesn't mean the world goes back to being perfect, but in could indeed be a snowball affect that leads to other great acheivements by our military and intelligence.

ohwell.gif

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg
Remind me which one of us was complaining about gas. Peon.

Better question is what will this do to the economy and stock market.. Any serious Traders reading this post for some reason send me a PM

ohwell.gif

lol-why-you-mad-tho.jpg
Remind me which one of us was complaining about gas. Peon.

Better question is what will this do to the economy and stock market.. Any serious Traders reading this post for some reason send me a PM

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.

Since when did the death of one man justify the deaths of thousands?...

I'm not overcome by joy, I'm actually worried this might set off something worst, hopefully our government has us covered, if not value every moment you spend with your loved ones, the more I think about it, the clearer it becomes that we might just be in our last days.

I hope the person who shot him said "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

That would be awesome.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So now it's okay for people to celebrate osamas death saying he deserved it but If someone kills my relative and I go shoot them these the same people that say I'm wrong .Go figure I guess

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are you?
I'm 24 and idk y u shaking your head for

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

So now it's okay for people to celebrate osamas death saying he deserved it but If someone kills my relative and I go shoot them these the same people that say I'm wrong .Go figure I guess

30t6p3b.gif
 how old are you?
I'm 24 and idk y u shaking your head for

I hope the person who shot him said "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

That would be awesome.

Is it safe to say the odds of photos of Osama's corpse will not be released are very high?

Is it safe to say the odds of photos of Osama's corpse will not be released are very high?

Back
Top Bottom