Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by iLLest

I am shocked.

As to how people believe this +!$@$!@%.

Osama Bin Laden is as real as the Easter Bunny.

Catch my drift?

The governments able to LURE you in by breaking your spirits (9-11)

And able to pick you up and give you hope by saying they killed the man they were never after 10 years later.

Buried at sea?! HAHA.

That picture?! HAHAHHAHA.

iLLest!

yo ya knowledge off da chain dun son! word to muvuh!

Originally Posted by iLLest

I am shocked.

As to how people believe this +!$@$!@%.

Osama Bin Laden is as real as the Easter Bunny.

Catch my drift?

The governments able to LURE you in by breaking your spirits (9-11)

And able to pick you up and give you hope by saying they killed the man they were never after 10 years later.

Buried at sea?! HAHA.

That picture?! HAHAHHAHA.

iLLest!

yo ya knowledge off da chain dun son! word to muvuh!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

laugh.gif
@ all of you.

Osama Bin Laden is an orgy with 72 virgins right  now while you guys are still arguing how he should've been buried.

this.

"finally captured/killed due to America's persistence and intelligence.."Get the F outta here with that. Shot in the head huh..Killed after 10 yrs huh...All in time for re-election huh...Buried at sea huh...Gotta worry about retaliation huh...Gon be scared to fly again huh...Now him and his wife is going to be on Oprah today huh...Well at least when America lies to its people, they have the timing of everything aligned...Didn't vote for him or any other figure... America is a facade..All I ask is if the world is really supposed to end at this date, somebody in DC shoot me a email saying "yup" so I can stop grinding and turn to marry me juana and boinking babes all day!That's all I ask yo..

"finally captured/killed due to America's persistence and intelligence.."Get the F outta here with that. Shot in the head huh..Killed after 10 yrs huh...All in time for re-election huh...Buried at sea huh...Gotta worry about retaliation huh...Gon be scared to fly again huh...Now him and his wife is going to be on Oprah today huh...Well at least when America lies to its people, they have the timing of everything aligned...Didn't vote for him or any other figure... America is a facade..All I ask is if the world is really supposed to end at this date, somebody in DC shoot me a email saying "yup" so I can stop grinding and turn to marry me juana and boinking babes all day!That's all I ask yo..

Buried at sea
no pics to prove it was him
happens when elections are coming up
just have to take the gvts word that they got him

Buried at sea
no pics to prove it was him
happens when elections are coming up
just have to take the gvts word that they got him

Obama got one last dig at THE DONALD. He pre-empted the last 15 minutes of "Celebrity Apprentice" for his official statement lol

Obama got one last dig at THE DONALD. He pre-empted the last 15 minutes of "Celebrity Apprentice" for his official statement lol

Back
Top Bottom