Osama Bin Laden is dead

Shot in the head huh..Killed after 10 yrs huh...All in time for re-election huh...Buried at sea huh...Gotta worry about retaliation huh...Gon be scared to fly again huh...Now him and his wife is going to be on Oprah today huh...

11rbpcn.png

Shot in the head huh..Killed after 10 yrs huh...All in time for re-election huh...Buried at sea huh...Gotta worry about retaliation huh...Gon be scared to fly again huh...Now him and his wife is going to be on Oprah today huh...

11rbpcn.png

Wait wait....in less than 24 hours dudes body was just dumped away???....how %*$#! gullible do they think we are!??

Osama I see what you did thur.

Wait wait....in less than 24 hours dudes body was just dumped away???....how %*$#! gullible do they think we are!??

Osama I see what you did thur.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

11rbpcn.png

SMH...BEAT ME TO IT...
roll.gif

11rbpcn.png

SMH...BEAT ME TO IT...
roll.gif

Wr wrote:
FULL INTERVIEW FROM NOVEMBER 2,2007

At 6: 10 she says Osama was murdered. Now I believe Osama is dead and has been for years now, but President Obama is saying he was just killed so that he himself can get Credited for Osama's death

Wr wrote:
FULL INTERVIEW FROM NOVEMBER 2,2007

At 6: 10 she says Osama was murdered. Now I believe Osama is dead and has been for years now, but President Obama is saying he was just killed so that he himself can get Credited for Osama's death

^Yep. I think he was just the easiest "Boogeyman" to use for a while and that era is over now.

^Yep. I think he was just the easiest "Boogeyman" to use for a while and that era is over now.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Those folks aren't actually celebrating the "death of Jesus"...

what would  you call the honoring of relics of a man beaten, bloody and nailed onto a torture device so that he takes your place for your wrong doings?
From my dealings with church ( and trust me I've served my time in that hellish place) little is done to honor the life of christ. the main theme is that he died for everyone else's salvation and that violence is the reason why people are saved and marked to go to heaven...enough of turning this into a thread about religion tho.
wink.gif
lol my man got touched
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

11rbpcn.png
SMH...BEAT ME TO IT...
roll.gif

Silly.. was waiting on that

Originally Posted by bigsupa

11rbpcn.png
SMH...BEAT ME TO IT...
roll.gif

Silly.. was waiting on that

Back
Top Bottom