Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I think I know about Islam history better than you do. I sure do know about the wars he commanded, but just remember you should take it all in context.

Prophet Mohammed revered the highest respect for the religions of Judaism and Christianity. Infact, he highjacked those religions and dabbed some from Arab paganism and came up with Islam. It explicitly says to respect other religions and that Christians and Jews are people of the book.

The wars with the Jews and other sects were not because he was against them practicing their religions, it is because political allianes failed. For example. he established agreements between the Jewish tribes known as the Constitution of Medina that secured EQUAL RIGHTS for both Jews and Muslims as long as the Jews remained politically supportive. But, he went at war with some of these Jewish tribes on the basis of the violation of the CONSTITUTION, not because of their faiths. 

Prophet Mohammed even married two Jewish women. 

So what you say is a bunch of propaganda that cannot even be further from the truth. 

Since we are making irrelevant statements, I have an IQ of 160+ and I think you don't. This has nothing to do with the wars he commanded or who he married. It has to do with the RELIGIOUS texts to which Muslims are required to follow. Not only the Qur'an, but the Hadith as well.

I strongly encourage you to do some research on this subject.
And I strongly encourage you to stop talking like you're some religious scholar. It has been asserted and evidenced that Islam preaches tolerance and acceptance, especially towards "People of the Book," namely Jews and Christians.

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

I think I know about Islam history better than you do. I sure do know about the wars he commanded, but just remember you should take it all in context.

Prophet Mohammed revered the highest respect for the religions of Judaism and Christianity. Infact, he highjacked those religions and dabbed some from Arab paganism and came up with Islam. It explicitly says to respect other religions and that Christians and Jews are people of the book.

The wars with the Jews and other sects were not because he was against them practicing their religions, it is because political allianes failed. For example. he established agreements between the Jewish tribes known as the Constitution of Medina that secured EQUAL RIGHTS for both Jews and Muslims as long as the Jews remained politically supportive. But, he went at war with some of these Jewish tribes on the basis of the violation of the CONSTITUTION, not because of their faiths. 

Prophet Mohammed even married two Jewish women. 

So what you say is a bunch of propaganda that cannot even be further from the truth. 

Since we are making irrelevant statements, I have an IQ of 160+ and I think you don't. This has nothing to do with the wars he commanded or who he married. It has to do with the RELIGIOUS texts to which Muslims are required to follow. Not only the Qur'an, but the Hadith as well.

I strongly encourage you to do some research on this subject.
And I strongly encourage you to stop talking like you're some religious scholar. It has been asserted and evidenced that Islam preaches tolerance and acceptance, especially towards "People of the Book," namely Jews and Christians.

The White House is reportedly locked in a debate on whether or not to release the Osama bin Laden death photos ... photos in which you can reportedly see the scumbag's brain.  According to ABC News, the photos are pretty damn gruesome -- with one report stating, "[Osama] has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible."

One U.S. official who has seen the photos tells ABC, "There's no doubt it's him."

until we see a body OSAMA BIN LADEN NOT DEAD!..he probably on his blackberry laughin at yall comments...DAT DUDE NOT DEAD!

The White House is reportedly locked in a debate on whether or not to release the Osama bin Laden death photos ... photos in which you can reportedly see the scumbag's brain.  According to ABC News, the photos are pretty damn gruesome -- with one report stating, "[Osama] has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible."

One U.S. official who has seen the photos tells ABC, "There's no doubt it's him."

until we see a body OSAMA BIN LADEN NOT DEAD!..he probably on his blackberry laughin at yall comments...DAT DUDE NOT DEAD!

Don't know why I stayed outta here. Less trollin than I expected.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

1ZtvR.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

LOL @ "We found Osama before Detox dropped"

Man +%+% Dr. Dre
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif

tumblr_lkkummfQTA1qeablwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkkusdaAGq1qeablwo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

no one is talking about Scottie Pippen? He lost his doppelganger

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Whoa! Deep Sea Fishermen are now saying they have caught what they are calling a 'Bearded Scottie Pippen Fish'
sorry. a few pages back
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

no one is talking about Scottie Pippen? He lost his doppelganger

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Whoa! Deep Sea Fishermen are now saying they have caught what they are calling a 'Bearded Scottie Pippen Fish'
sorry. a few pages back
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Were you part of the raid?
laugh.gif
realize who you are talking to here. NTs resident Middle Eastern/Islamic sympathizer.

I still do not understand why some of you are making it as an impossible task he could have been captured alive during a raid if they wanted to take him in alive to put him on trial. Explanation please.
[h1]Khalid Sheikh Mohammed [/h1]
He has been captured and has been sitting in jail for how long? Since 2002?  9 years ago and still hasn't been convicted on 1 CRIME?  Still awaiting for trial.   The kill order is very much APPRECIATED especially to everyone here in the US that have dealt with the tragedies of 9/11.   

Originally Posted by jhawkin826

Were you part of the raid?
laugh.gif
realize who you are talking to here. NTs resident Middle Eastern/Islamic sympathizer.

I still do not understand why some of you are making it as an impossible task he could have been captured alive during a raid if they wanted to take him in alive to put him on trial. Explanation please.
[h1]Khalid Sheikh Mohammed [/h1]
He has been captured and has been sitting in jail for how long? Since 2002?  9 years ago and still hasn't been convicted on 1 CRIME?  Still awaiting for trial.   The kill order is very much APPRECIATED especially to everyone here in the US that have dealt with the tragedies of 9/11.   

I dont know, maybe the fact that he resisted. Maybe its the reports about him firing shots and one female being used as a human shield. Either way, why do you want him alive? What is a trial going to do? Waste more tax dollars on trials, security, jail, etc??? He is better off dead anyways.

Why do you think it would be so easy to take him alive? Were you there? Were you in the military? Have you conducted these types of raids before? Are you disappointed you werent used as a human shield?
I want him alive to be put in front of international law to serve justice through a system to try him for the full truth on 9/11 if we can get it.

I understand all that you wrote and that is very plausible too for him being killed in the raid. I am just saying, if this is all true, there is a strategy behind it to not put him on trial if  he remained and captured him alive. That is where I am getting at.

There are still tons of questions about 9/11 and this whole hoopla on the War on Terrorism that is beyond what they feed you.

I still do not know how some put faith in a government that LIED bodly to the people to send troops to their death beds to serve the agendas of the cronies at the top of the chain of command.

You are making ludicrous statements about a religion you do not know about. I read the Qur'an too you know. I can find you texts in any religion that talks smack about people of other faiths, even Christianity but you are just saying Islam is the only religion that has texts like that? But, you have to take it all in context too.

Why are you ignoring the religious texts in the Qur'an that talk of tolerance of other people's faiths and to respect Judaism and Christianity? Those ones that speak of infidels, again, not to be used as a carte blanche to kill non-Muslims. It is used in POLITICAL context because the political alliances failed and then there were wars.

As for hadiths, those are to be taken with a grain of salt.
Did you read the Qur'an in Arabic, which you are required to do if you have any hope of salvation in the name of Islam?

We are not talking about "smack," we are talking about the literal instruction to convert all those who don't believe in Islam. And for those people who do not wish to convert, force them to accept the humiliation of second class life or subject them to death in the name of Allah.

And as for your "ignoring all the good stuff" argument, if you knew anything about Islam, you would know that what is printed later in text is what is to be subscribed to. Literally, contradictions left and right that are solved by simply saying "just go with the latter." Notwithstanding how you feel about that, it doesn't change the principle argument at hand that you can't selectively choose which "traditions" you are going to ascribe to Islam.

I find it hard to believe that someone touting as much "knowledge" of Islam as you, would say to take the documentation of the most important prophet of the religion "with a grain of salt."

I dont know, maybe the fact that he resisted. Maybe its the reports about him firing shots and one female being used as a human shield. Either way, why do you want him alive? What is a trial going to do? Waste more tax dollars on trials, security, jail, etc??? He is better off dead anyways.

Why do you think it would be so easy to take him alive? Were you there? Were you in the military? Have you conducted these types of raids before? Are you disappointed you werent used as a human shield?
I want him alive to be put in front of international law to serve justice through a system to try him for the full truth on 9/11 if we can get it.

I understand all that you wrote and that is very plausible too for him being killed in the raid. I am just saying, if this is all true, there is a strategy behind it to not put him on trial if  he remained and captured him alive. That is where I am getting at.

There are still tons of questions about 9/11 and this whole hoopla on the War on Terrorism that is beyond what they feed you.

I still do not know how some put faith in a government that LIED bodly to the people to send troops to their death beds to serve the agendas of the cronies at the top of the chain of command.

You are making ludicrous statements about a religion you do not know about. I read the Qur'an too you know. I can find you texts in any religion that talks smack about people of other faiths, even Christianity but you are just saying Islam is the only religion that has texts like that? But, you have to take it all in context too.

Why are you ignoring the religious texts in the Qur'an that talk of tolerance of other people's faiths and to respect Judaism and Christianity? Those ones that speak of infidels, again, not to be used as a carte blanche to kill non-Muslims. It is used in POLITICAL context because the political alliances failed and then there were wars.

Did you read the Qur'an in Arabic, which you are required to do if you have any hope of salvation in the name of Islam?

We are not talking about "smack," we are talking about the literal instruction to convert all those who don't believe in Islam. And for those people who do not wish to convert, force them to accept the humiliation of second class life or subject them to death in the name of Allah.

And as for your "ignoring all the good stuff" argument, if you knew anything about Islam, you would know that what is printed later in text is what is to be subscribed to. Literally, contradictions left and right that are solved by simply saying "just go with the latter." Notwithstanding how you feel about that, it doesn't change the principle argument at hand that you can't selectively choose which "traditions" you are going to ascribe to Islam.

I find it hard to believe that someone touting as much "knowledge" of Islam as you, would say to take the documentation of the most important prophet of the religion "with a grain of salt."

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Disagree. Not ALL religious text censure "infidels." Many if not most eastern religions do not criticize other faiths. Agreed, Christianity and Judaism also speak ill of "pagans" and non-believers, respectively. BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE FACT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INTERPRETING THE QURAN IN A VIOLENT WAY AND WANTING TO KILL BECAUSE OF IT IN COMPARISON TO JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY ARE VASTLY DIFFERENT.  
 Osama and others like him do not consider themselves POLITICIANS. They literally call themselves religious warriors. How is that political? I am going to go with Ayaan Hirsi Ali and say that TODAY, IN THESE DAYS, Islam has become an inherently violent religion in comparison to Christianity and Judaism. I agree with you, it was not always like that. During the middle ages the roles were reversed in a way. The Mores of Africa were quite tolerant. BUT THERE HAS BEEN A SHIFT THAT BEGAN IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY towards an extremist view. Is everyone like that? No. But for the most part yes. 

Put it this way. I am not scared to go into the city because the Christians or Jews or even the Israelites might try to kill me. Its going to be a Muslim who could care less about Politics. 

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

Disagree. Not ALL religious text censure "infidels." Many if not most eastern religions do not criticize other faiths. Agreed, Christianity and Judaism also speak ill of "pagans" and non-believers, respectively. BUT YOU CANNOT IGNORE THE FACT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE INTERPRETING THE QURAN IN A VIOLENT WAY AND WANTING TO KILL BECAUSE OF IT IN COMPARISON TO JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY ARE VASTLY DIFFERENT.  
 Osama and others like him do not consider themselves POLITICIANS. They literally call themselves religious warriors. How is that political? I am going to go with Ayaan Hirsi Ali and say that TODAY, IN THESE DAYS, Islam has become an inherently violent religion in comparison to Christianity and Judaism. I agree with you, it was not always like that. During the middle ages the roles were reversed in a way. The Mores of Africa were quite tolerant. BUT THERE HAS BEEN A SHIFT THAT BEGAN IN THE TWENTIETH CENTURY towards an extremist view. Is everyone like that? No. But for the most part yes. 

Put it this way. I am not scared to go into the city because the Christians or Jews or even the Israelites might try to kill me. Its going to be a Muslim who could care less about Politics. 

Lol at some of you so why when Pablo Escobar (War on drugs poster model) got killed in 1993 our forces and agents stood over his dead body and took pics ? In Colombia where Mr.Escobar had so much of a strong hold ,and now when Bin Laden gets killed they rush to bury him ?

I call it how I see it

The media makes you quick to judge and assume without analyzing .why should I believe something that's being reported to me from another person who got it reported to them,Especially in this day and age when celebrity gossip is more important than actual news.

Lol at some of you so why when Pablo Escobar (War on drugs poster model) got killed in 1993 our forces and agents stood over his dead body and took pics ? In Colombia where Mr.Escobar had so much of a strong hold ,and now when Bin Laden gets killed they rush to bury him ?

I call it how I see it

The media makes you quick to judge and assume without analyzing .why should I believe something that's being reported to me from another person who got it reported to them,Especially in this day and age when celebrity gossip is more important than actual news.

Back
Top Bottom