"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Can someone with connections at a running store ask if/when there’ll be new colorways of the Endorphin Pro/Speed/Shift?

Last edited:
The guy in road trail run video review needs to step up on his audio. I've seen his other videos and he always has either windy background or muffled while he's talking.

yah their videos are alway l ike that and that one dude, looks like he's filming at home but decides to do the vid in his patio or something and suffers from the same audio issues

they need to either do the reviews inside or dub the review in post

yeah don’t like their video reviews as much compared to others, but their write ups are pretty good with giving all the details and info needed

Photo by Run Gear Run on September 06, 2020. Image may contain: shoes, text that says '产品信息 黑金 白色 黄绿 深兰彩兰 产品名称 ENDORPHIN ENDORPHINSPEED 啡速'.

Photo by Run Gear Run on September 06, 2020. Image may contain: shoes.

What’s your rotation? Mine’s mostly set but I’m looking to add the Endorphin Speed as a go-fast trainer:

Easy (short/long): Clifton 6
Daily: Triumph 18
Go-Fast: Hyperion Tempo
Long: Endorphin Pro / Vaporfly 4% Flyknit
Marathoner: Vaporfly Next%

RC come sout sept 15 and a second cw comes out in feb 2021 and she has the nerve to say "only a couple of months from now" :lol: thats about 6 months :rofl: half a damn year for a shoe that was suppose to release a few months ago so it was eligible for the olympics

Currently running in the brooks adrenaline 19 and picked up the ravenna 11 couple weeks ago

I was a sprinter when I ran track.. so when I go running just recreational I get lazy with my form so I always just always went with some stability shoes cause I’d mildly pronate

but been debating trying out the saucony kinvara 11 or maybe the hoka rincon 2.. I know I can’t just blind buy hoka since I think I gotta size a half size down

but yea been thinking of getting away from stability shoes.. least with brooks it doesn’t have that stiff inner midsole piece that most shoes use for stability shoes

Alpine trek have stock of the black/gold Endorphin Speed if anyone is looking. Just grabbed a US11, which I couldn’t find anywhere else recently. They’re listed less than retail and you can sign up to their newsletter for an additional £5 off as well.

I am assuming the pink pair is the women's. Man I wish they could come up with more colorway for the Pro, at least black-based colorway.

anyone here picking up the RC elite? it’s up on NB right now with pretty much a full size run available

Got a 10 coming in from prodirect running. Interested to see how it fares against the AF.

Back
Top Bottom